Entomed

on we got to the planet with a pirate name phee as we looked to see everything was gray.

"I'm not picking up any signs of civilization whatsoever." Tech said "which makes sense concerning this land appears to have been razed and left uninhabitable."

"Who'd wanna hide treasure here?" Echo asked.

Then out of nowhere we heard a strand sound making everyone confused.

"What was that?" Wrecker asked.

"The compass just activated" Echo looks at the compass as it made sounds where he goes "it's telling us to go south."

"Let's go" omega said grabbing the compass and running.

"Wait up kid" phee said catching up with omega. I was getting confused at the point that we follow.

"It's a dead end" omega said "maybe we go around the mountain"

"Or it's telling us to go inside it" phee said. She goes up to the mountain to find a door "big guy help me move this" she call to wrecker as he helps her push the door open. As we found a entrance.

We got in as we saw strange things inside.

"Hunter, these things are etchings are easily a thousand years old" tech said.

"Older. Much older" phee corrects "if I'm right who's is always,we are standing in an entranceway to skara nal."

"To what?" I asked in confusion.

"Every pirate out there's heard a legend of skara nal. It traces back to the ancients."

"You mean the Jedi" echo asked.

"No older"

"So what kinda treasure in there?" Wrecker asked.

"The heart of the mountain" phee answered. "And we're going to liberate it." Then we looked at the wall in confusion.

"How do we get in?" Omega asked.

"It's a pattern" phee said "we need to align the symbols in the right order" the they started to push as we heard a rumble phee pushed wrecker from getting crush by a bolder "booby traps. Now it's getting interesting."

"you just trapped us in here" i said in anger.

"Relax.there's always a way outer just have to find it it's part of the puzzle" she said.

"We're aligning the wrong symbols" omega said looking in the compass "some of the symbols are glowing"

"Light the compass on my lantern" phee said as omega did as we saw pattern are glowing. Then we started to follow the pattern lining them up as the door opens to another a tunnel. "Mel note the coordinates and wait here" she tells her droid "time to go exploring"

They all started moving leaving me last in concern on this but I followed them.

"I have rune a preliminary analysis of the minerals in those stone slabs.they predate the republic. Phee may be on to something" tech said.

"Hey want to pick up the pace?" Phee shouted from a distance.

Then out of nowhere we heard something from a distance then we saw creatures as the walls stated to collapse leaving hunter, omega and phee together and me, tech, wrecker and echo on the other side.

"Echo, tech, wrecker, emily are you okay?" Omega asked in worry on the comm.

"We're fine but there's too much debris  we can't get through" echo said.

"The reading in here are not as clear but I can track your position" tech said "there are smaller side tunnels throughout. We will navigate a path and randevpus with you at the other end"

"Good then we'll keep looking for treasure" phee said "what that's what we're here for."

I rolled my eyes as we went to continue on walking

we saw something a head as we ran and saw hunter omega and phee at a door.

"What took you so long?" Hunter asked.

"Phee thinks we're getting close to the treasure" Omega said in excitement.

Tech walks closer "what type of puzzle is this."

"Don't over think it brown eyes. Somethings the doors..." she finds a handle and opens it "just a door" the door opens as we see a Crystal there. Phee goes up to it and picks it up.

Then we heard rumbling from a distance the. Lights come up something bad was happened as the mountain movies sliding is down.

"I suspect this is not in fact, a treasure vault" tech said.

"Then what is it?" Omega asked.

"Good question" echo said.

Then out of nowhere we saw light outside meaning something had happed.

"It just emitted a massive surge of energy whatever we are standing in is highly destructive" tech explained.

"So what do we do to shut it down?" Wrecker asked.

"If removing the heart of the mountain activated it,perhaps we must return it to its proper place to deactivate it."

"Do you know how much it's worth?"" Phee asked "it's what we came for! Can't you find a separate kill switch or something?"

"Our ships out there." Hunter said "if that thing destroys it we'll be trapped on this planet!"

Phee sighs "all right but you owe me"

phee throw me the stone as I catch it and tech helps me put it in. As the gem melts and the machine destroyed itself.

We got out safely looking at some damages but no body is hurt.

"This puts us at 0 for 2 in treasur hunting even with a professional" tech said.

"We did find the heart of the mountain" omega said "the legend was real.

"No that's the right attitud" phee said.

We head to the ship knowing it's still there.

"At least no one can ever activate that thing again" i said.

"So you're saying is it's a good thing we came after all" phee said.

"Sorry about Mel" omega said

"This happens all the time that's why I keep Mel's memory stored on my ships data bank I'll have her rebuilt before we head to vanday" then she goes on telling stories.