Chapter 1: Good Day Gon Bad ( Mindless Behavior Love Story)

Andrew Povs:

I woke to the sound of my three kids pouncing on me yellimg Mwommy, Mwommy, Mwommy.I gently pushed them off of me and attacked them with kisses.They laughed and squirmed around on the bed.

Andrew: Rj sweet heart wheres daddy?

Rj: Hwim down stwairs.

I got out of bed and made my way down stairs to see Ray sitting down near the island eating apple jacks.I slowly came behind him and pecked him on his cheek.Good morning babe.Good morning he said in his raspy SEXY morning voice.

Ray:Um..... babe I was just wondering can you cook breakfast this morning?You know so we can eat as a ...... family.

Andrew: Sure but go get the kids from upstairs and bring them down here so i can ask them what they want.

Ray: *yelling* Rj,Ray'lee,and Ray'elle come down stairs.Mwommy wants you guy.

Wow i could have done that myself

Andrew: I hope you  know that your going to have to go up there and get them.Because they are not going come down unless they are forced or tricked.

Ray: * sighs and slowly makes his way up stairs*

Ray's Pov :

I made my way slowly upstairs. I checked almost every room and had not yet found the kids.They must be hiding from me.As soon as I said that  i heard a little voice coming from  Andrews  and I room.I opened the door assuming I would find the kids. All I saw  was a messed a bed which looked as if three little kids were jumping on it.its official that they are hiding from me.I checked the closet.Nope no one in the closet.I then checked the bathroom .. but still no sign of the kids.Before  I knew it I was panicking and  trashing the room looking for the kids.Then I heard giggling.I followed the sound of the giggling and it led me to my bed where I started off at.Then I saw some curly hair and a braid coming from under the bed.Right away I knew it had to be Rj Ray'lee and Ray'elle.I decided to do a surprise attack.I lifted up the covers slowly and pulled all three of them really fast and threw them up in the air.I wasn't going to let them drop on the floor and DIE shoo I love my kids too too much to let them die so I  caught them.

Ray'lee: Dwaddy how come it took you so long to find us?

Ray'elle: We wwere in thwere for hwours.

Rj:Nwo dways !!!

Ray: * making way down stairs with the kids ion his back*Did I really take that long to find you guys?

The Kids: YWES!!!

 Andrews Pov :

Andrew: Ray what took you so long?

Ray : * pick kids down* They were hiding from me and -

Kids : And Dwaddy cwouldnt fwind us * they laugh*

Ray: * looks down*

Andrew: How did you not find them...like they always hide under the bed.

Ray: I really don't even know.

Andrew: Well guys what do you want for breakfast.

Ray &RJ : TACOS!!!!!

Andrew: No .

Ray'lee: SCHICKEN!!!

Ray'elle: And waffles too!!.

Andrew : Then we can have some hash browns ,eggs, and bacon.

Ray :That sounds good now get too cooking * walking towards t.v.*

Andrew: * grabs Ray collar and pulls back* Kids cover your ears

Kids: * covers ears*

Andrew : *To Ray* Where the fuck do you think your going. Your ass if about to -

Next thing I know I felt hot sting come across my face and I fell to the floor. Ray start to scream my name .Since you want to act like a bad ass you going to get fucked up he screamed in my face. Get up he yelled. I was afraid to look up not knowing what he might do next. He grabbed me by my hair and begin to drag me.Get the fuck up you bad ass he kept yelling. Say your sorry he screamed and.i ignored him. He grabbed my hair even  tighter and said SAY IT YOU MOTHER FUCKING BITCH!!! I'm sorry Ray...LOUDER he screamed IM SORRY RAY. He let me go and begin to walk to the t.v. again. He yelled once a again AND GET YOUR ASS TO COOOKING!!! Yes daddy I replied back........

HOW WAS THE FIRS CHAPPIE YOU LIKE .......... NO OKAY ITS ALL GOOD IN THE HOOD THO....BUT VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE THXS

-CE 2WICE