chapter 5

The next day I called her. She told me she had broke up with her boyfriend and asked me did I want to go with her. I replay back yes but first I want to take u out on a date. She screamed and said yes yes yes I would love to I can't wait to see u in person. I said OK what about tomorrow than. She said it's a date. I said were u live at for I can come pick u up. She said 4082 Washington st. I said ok I will pick u up at 7:00. She said OK where we going. I said to the movies and after that to the zoo and just walk around and than I take u to your favorite restaurant. She said awwwe OK that's beautiful. Looking forward to it. We hang up the phone but I couldn't go to sleep because I was thinking about her night long. Just wondering how the date will go tomorrow. Will it go bad or good. Will she like me or not. I don't know maybe i was just thinking to hard or over exaggerating. I drunk some warm milk for I can go to sleep. Woke up in the morning and went to work. I work as a Construction man and I was happy because this was day the I got piad. I got off at 5:00 and went home and got ready for our date. Hop in my car I had a all Royal blue 300 Chrysler. I called her while I was in the car saying that I was on my way to your house. She said OK I will be waiting. I arrived at here house and she was walking outside. She looked beautiful with this long red beautiful dress on. With her black and red long beautiful hair that stop in the middle of her back. She started walking down the steps I got out of the car and open the door. She look at me with her shiny hazel brown and said ooh what a gentleman. She got in the car and I drove off. I look at her and she smile and I said what a beautiful smile. She giggle and said thank u. But stop you making me blush. I laugh and said but you look beautiful when you smile. She smile bright. Her smile shine bright as a diamond it was amazing. I never seen a smile light up a room before. She giggle and said thank you. She look at me and said you are handsome. I smile and said thank you. We got to the the theater. She ask me what we going to see. I said don't trip you like action movies right. She said yeah but which one. I said don't worry about it. You going to like it. She said OK. I got out the car and open her door. She said thank you babe. We walk into the theater holding hands. Her hand was small but soft. I like it. I brought 2 tickets to see fast and furious 7. She look at me. And said how did you did u know. I laugh and said just know that I know everything. She giggle and said OK. We brought some popcorn and went inside. After the movie. I took her to zoo to see her favorite animal a panda. She told me she love pandas. I said oh mine is a lion. She said OK but pandas are batter. We had a little argument over which one was batter. It was funny. After that we had a picnic in the park. And than I took her back home and walk her to her door. She turned around and look at me and said thank you it was beautiful. I said no problem and told her to close her eyes. She said OK I trust you. I reached into my pocket and pull out a diamond studded necklace that said her name in the middle. I said turn around. She said ok. I put it around her neck. She look and thank you and turned around and hug me. I hug her back. I pull her back and we gaze into each other eyes.