Part I (Walpurgis Meeting)

Name;  RimuruAge; 23,000+Occupation; God of FaithGender; FemalePersonality; a kind-hearted and wise girl, who is also a childish one

Name;  Rimuru
Age; 23,000+
Occupation; God of Faith
Gender; Female
Personality; a kind-hearted and wise girl, who is also a childish one.
Height; 4'1

————————— ;;

Walpurgis Meeting.

Guy was sitting on his own chair with Milim who was sitting down while eating honey that was from the Tempest Kingdom, Demon lords started to walk on the portal.

Luminous Valentine, Darguel, Dino, Ramiris, Leon, Frey, Carrion, Rimuru, clayman.

Rimuru was floating by little, too tired to walk, she sat at her sit who was beside Guy.  And others sat down at their own seat too.

"So whats with this meeting guy?" Milim asked while
Chewing with honey on her mouth.

"Well it's because, i have heard that veldora was gone from his cage... and someone here did it." Guy said with a grinning smile while his face darkened, everyone was shocked while Rimuru was smiling while panicking.

Guy looked at Rimuru, "would you mind explaining?"

Rimuru sobbed out childishly, "waaahh im sorryy!! He was lonely TwT", Guy sighed and said, "rimuru, that doesnt mean you can free him— you can visit him but the forest might go into problems now since you freed him."

"huhuuuu im sorry T T" Rimuru cried out, the demon lords except Milim sighed, the one whos older than them is childish, "shut up you woman! you're so childish that you cant shut the fuck up!" Clayman yelled

And yet clayman was thrown off by guy who abusely used his powers, clayman chocked on blood. "Augh— *cough cough* what was that for??!?" He yelled

"Would you mind to shut up clayman?." Guy threatened, as Clayman looked at the other demon lords who was glaring at him dead mad.

Clayman gulped and said, "tch, i apologize"