All kinds of tension

Daena went back to her room angry and soaking wet, Aemond seemed to push every one of her buttons when they were together. She was startled when she saw Daemon was waiting for her in her chambers.

"You're wet." He said with a smirk.

"Really I hadn't noticed." She replied sarcastically and rolled her eyes. Daena reached to her back trying to undo ther dress laces. Daemon got up and removed her long hiar flipping it to the front and helped to loose the dress laces.

"Thank you." She said holding the dress so it would not fall.

Daemon made his way to the door. "Remember don't let them see you fall." He said.

"Is that supposed to be a bad joke?" Daena asked annoyed.

"Not at all." He said then left.

She removed her wet dress and sat infront of her mirror.

Meanwhile Aemond had changed out of his wet clothes  and went down to the yard to train. He picked up his sword and saw his nephews.

"How about some training nephews." Aemond said smirking and approaching them. Daena had came into the yard after changing, she had planned on going for a dragon ride when she witnessed Jace pick up a sword and made his way to the center of the yard with Aemond. Daena ran and stood by Luke's side.

"You think he'll win?" Luke asked Daena. As much as she hated Aemond she knew how skilled he was.

"Not a chance." She answered and watched as Jace and Aemonds sword clashed. Her brother was putting on a good fight but was disarmed by Aemond and pushed to the ground.

"Yield bastard." Aemond said pointing the sword at Jace.

Daena eyes filled with rage at the word bastard, she picked up a sword and pushed Aemond.

"Move!" She growled at Jace. "It's my turn."

Everyone had gathered to watch the two of them.

"You won't win." He said tauting her.

She swang her sword at him quickly. Aemond managed to block and dodge but she was quick, he knocked the sword out of her hand causing it to fall.

He laughed at her incompetence and turned his back to her, Daena was angry then tackled Aemond to the ground.

"I didn't yield you cunt!" She yelled. He grabbed both her hands pushing her onto her back and got on top of her pinning her hands down, you could feel the tension between them.

"Yield!" He yelled at her. Everyone starred at the two but they seemed to forget they were in public.

Daena spat in his face. "Go fuck yourself you one eyed cunt."

Aemond pinned her harder and was about to say something when he let her go and quickly got up walking away.
He went into an empty room slamming and locking the door. He turned his eyes down to his erection and punched the wall as hard as he could. She was insufferable and vexing so why was he craving for more?

Jace helped his sister up while Luke checked to see if she was injured.

"I'm fine." She said looking to see if Aemond was coming back, she wasn't finished with him. She walked away from her brothers opening and knocking on every door.

"Fuck off!" Aemond yelled.

Daena scoffed and took out her dagger breaking the lock with it. She entered and closed the door behind her as she held the dagger to her side. Aemond's eye landed on the dagger and he smirked and chuckled.