All Under One Roof

Hi! So lately I've been thinking...what if my favorite couples all lived in the same apartment? Then I thought, "Oh my goodness! I must write a fanfiction about this! So here I am! So as you read in the summary, this is based off of six characters. Christine (Phantom of the Opera) Emma (Jekyll and Hyde) and Alice (Alice in Wonderland) will all be living together! As you know, they all have...similar boy problems. Except for Alice. So lets pretend Alice and the Mad Hatter like each other okay? They all live together in a tiny apartment, thinking that their boy troubles are OVER. But who lives right across the hall? Phantom/Erik (POTO) Henry Jekyll/Edward Hyde (J&H) and The Mad Hatter/Tarrant (AIW). Featuring special guests along the way, I give you Living Under One Roof!

"Hello? Is someone there?" Christine asked, looking around the dark apartment. You would think that after so many years of darkness and candles, she was used to it. But still, the darkness frightened her and she quickly reached for the switch. The lights soon came on and she let out a relieved sigh. The doctor had said the darkness was linked to her anxiety attacks, but he wasn't sure why. But Christine knew and she could never tell him.

The apartment was small and cozy on the third floor. The floor was of carpet and there were purple drapes over the windows. The magic box called a tv stood in the corner and a couch in front followed by a coffee table. A tiny, messy kitchen was to her left and doors to where she guessed the bedrooms are. You see, Christine was starting to live on her own. Her fiancée, Raoul grudgingly agreed that she needed a year to herself...to get over her..."issues." They are still together and the fact that they are shocks her still...after what he did all those years ago, in the darkness.

Christine set her bags down and placed the car keys on the dinning table. Today had been a busy and frustrating day, not to mention annoying. Raoul kept nagging her about the dangers of being off alone and blah blah blah. But the Phantom...Christine's Angel...Erik was dead. He died in the Opera House fire. She could still remember the night she was informed of the tragedy. Just before she could go down memory lane, a woman burst through one of the three bedroom doors holding a blade with a crazed look in her eye. Christine sat up and screamed while running behind a lamp. The woman actually looked about her age with honey hair in a bun and white skin. She wore a green grass sleeveless top with a darker green cardigan and blue jeans. Her lips were a tight cherry red as her cheeks burned. The crazy green eyes that bore into the frighted singer sent chills all over her back. The woman then shriek fiercely, "YOU STAY AWAY FROM ME EDWARD HYDE! I BELONG TO HOWARD JEKYLL!" She was talking to Christine in a strict British tone. She did not know who this Hyde or Jekyll was, but obviously this poor young lady was very distraught.

So after a moment the frightened girl yelled back, "I am Christine Daae! I am supposed to be living here with others! Please stop swinging that blade around!" The crazy slowly faded from her eyes and soften.

She slowly pulled the blade down and said, "You...you're Christine?" The opera singer nodded vigorously, hoping the violent lady wouldn't try to kill her again. A pause settled over and Christine dared not to move out of fear. She seemed fierce with that weapon. The crazy in her eyes reminded her of...her Angel of Music. The silence broke when she smiled and started to hysterically laugh. To tell the story truly, Christine was creeped out, but decided to laugh anyway, just in case. She dropped the blade and shook her hand saying, "Hi Christine, I'm Emma. Emma Carew. Your new roommate!" Christine had to stop her jaw from totally dropping into the second floor. The woman who had just tried to murder her was...her roommate?

Christine stammered back in her soprano voice, "O-oh! Yes Emma! You're the one who put up the flier I presume?" Emma noticed a little French accent in Christine's voice.

She nodded and said, "Yes, we had one more room and we didn't want it to go to waste, so why not one more roommate? Seems logical." Christine noticed the challenge in her voice. Like she wanted her to challenge her logic.

So the singer moved onto something else by saying, "We? Who's we?" She had not been informed there wad a third member living in the apartment. Christine prayed to her violinist father that the other one didn't come staggering out with a chainsaw.

Emma asked confused, "I didn't mention a third? Ah well, her name is Alice Kingsliegh, sweet girl, very smart. Though her mannerism can be a bit...childish. But I think thats what I like best about her. Oh look! Here she comes!" Christine followed Emma's gaze to see a girl, no older than seventeen indulged in a large book. She had curly blond hair, like Christine and sapphire blue eyes. The outfit she wore was a sky blue belly shirt, really short shorts, and with thick white leggings and small black heels. She proceeded to sit down on the couch, but Emma and Christine were both blocking he. So she was forced to look up.

She then said surprised in a buttery British accent, "Oh, is this the new girl? I thought she wasn't coming until three!" Emma was right. Alice's manners were not all too clean.

But Christine replied ever sweetly, "I like to leave early. It's a bit of a habit of mine after working in a theater so long..."

Emma raised an eyebrow and said, "You do theater?" Even Alice seemed intrigued. Christine knew what was coming, so she decided to just tell the whole story to get it out of the way.

So she took a deep breath and said, "Well, it started a long time ago. I used to he a dancer at the Opera House Populaire..." The singer then proceeded to go on and tell them of her times at the opera house and how she met her Angel of Music or his real name, Erik. She told of how he loved her, but it frightened her and how she picked Raoul. By the end of the story, Christine saw her two new roommates eyes bulging out of their skulls.

"Wow..." Was all Alice could say. Christine didn't blame her. Finding out your roommate has a dark and secret past could be dreadfully shocking.

A silence swept over until Emma pipped up and said, "I was engaged to a man once. He was a Doctor who just wanted to find a cure. But things didn't turn out the way he planned..." Christine then heard the story of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, a truly chilling tale. Henry Jekyll was the nice one who had accidentally caused an alter ego, Edward Hyde to come out and wreak havoc on the streets. She then said he had killed himself, not wanting to hurt anyone ever again. Christine felt a twinge of sadness. She felt bad for Emma who loved Jekyll so much, but was ripped away by the cursed Hyde. Another hush came over, this time Alice stepping into the spotlight.

"Funny you should mention that, I met a man once. Totally mad, but I guess that's what I liked about him. He is a hatter..." Alice then told the story of Wonderland, a magical realm of creatures who make absolutely no sense. The Mad Hatter or Tarrant Hightop grew to be one of her dearest friends. She knew she had feelings for him, but the Hatter was so mad, Alice feared he would not take her seriously. Then she had to leave after slaying a villainous dragon and defeat a Red Queen. The Hatter was heartbroken, but Alice promised she would come back. It's been two years since she made that promise and feared that time travels quickly in Wonderland. It may have been a hundred years down there and a month to us. No one knew. Christine felt empathy for the poor girl. To have to be brought into a marriage with her consult? Despicable! And everyone agreed it was too.

"And how have you kept this from me for so long?!" Emma slightly shrieked.

Alice merely shrugged and said, "You never asked."

A sudden bond came over all three of the girls and they instantly felt like they could trust each other no matter what. It was the beginning of a beautiful friendship. Emma and Alice sprung up, wanting to show Christine the rest of the building. The three girls hurried excitedly to the door and opened it. Then they stopped and all of their hearts stopped as well. Standing in a doorway right across from them were three men. Three men which those three girls knew very well. Standing in shock in front of them was The Phantom of the Opera, Dr. Jekyll, and The Mad Hatter. They all lived right across from each other.

All under one roof.

Alrighty...so how was it? Drop a review if you liked it and want me to continue. The next chapter would be all about Erik or the Phantom moving in with Dr. Jekyll and The Mad Hatter! Comment please!