Chapter 26

Y/n pov

I rung the doorbell and it made a loud ringing sound, it made my friends have surprise expressions on their faces.

"Wow, now that's what I call a doorbell" Stuart comment while chuckling.

We all chuckled.

Then the door opened and I saw my grandma.

"Y/n my dear little girl, so good to see you" grandma says with a huge smile.

Then she gave me a big hug.

"Hi grandma" I greeted while hugging her back.

After she let go, she looked at my friends.

"And these must be your new friends I heard so much about" grandma says in excitement.

"Yes, these are my friends, Stuart, Jasmine, Lila, Michelle, Michael, and Chelsea" I introduced while smiling.

"And guys, this my grandmother (Your grandmother's name)" I introduced.

"Nice to meet you ma'am" Stuart greeted with a polite smile.

"Hello" Jasmine, Lila, Michelle, and Chelsea greeted.

"Pleasure to meet you ma'am" Michael greeted.

"So nice to meet you kids, I heard so much about you from Y/n" says grandma.

"Hey grandma, where's grandpa?" I ask in curiosity.

"He's at the grocery store, he'll be home soon but in the meantime why don't you all come in and I can give you a tour" grandma says while gesturing us to come in.

We walked in and my friends were amazed at the inside.

"Wow, this place is so beautiful" Lila comment with a exciting smile

"Why thank you dear" grandma says with a big smile.

"I'm excited about you all spending the night here" says grandma.

"Y/n mentioned about you living in a mansion, but seeing that this is what the inside looks like is just amazing" Michelle says while raising her arms up in the air with a big smile on her face.

"I'm glad you're excited dear, now about I show you all to your rooms" grandma says while leading us upstairs.

The first room she showed us was for Stuart.