Helping

Enjoy!

"My boy, do you think maybe you can reach up to the top shelf and bring down some more merchandise to restock the shelves"

Grandpa asked to Atem who smiled at him.

"Of course, Grandpa"

Atem said. One month has passed and Atem was living with yugi and his Grandpa as well as helping and working with Solomon in the shop while Yugi is at school.

"These are some unique collection"

Atem said as he took the box to the shelf to restock.

"Yes, there are some games there that Yugi use to play when he was just a baby"

Grandpa said with a laugh as he remembered the times Yugi was a baby.

"Well how time flies, speaking of time. Atem do you think you can handle the register while I go out to buy us some lunch"

"Certainly grandpa"

"Excellent, I won't be gone long"

He said as he exit the front door. Atem quickly finished restocking before heading behind the register and wait for customers.

*15 minutes later*

The doorbell to the shop rang getting Atem's attention. Atem looked up and saw a young girl with her mother happily going through the aisle until they found what they were looking for. Together they headed to the counter placing their items on top of the glass. Atem smiled at them kindly.

"Did you find everything you needed?"

Atem asked kindly.

"Yes thank you"

The women said happily. Atem charged them as the women handed him the money as the same time as he bagged up the items.

"I want to hold it"

The girl said stretching her hand out to Atem who handed her the item and froze as he notice a golden bracelet with the Eye of Wdjat around her wrist.

'It can't be

He thought in surprise as he looked to the little girl.

"Thank you, let's go sweetheart"

The women said grabbed her daughter's hand and began to walk away with their purchase.

"Hold on a second"

Atem said as he quickly hop over the counter.

"Where did you get that bracelet?"

He asked pointing to the little girl. The women smiled at him.

"It sure is an eye catcher, right? We bought it by a nearby store that opened not too long ago"

She said.

"Where?"

Atem asked hurriedly.

"Just two blocks away. Well we really must be going. Thank you"

The women said as she open the door to exit.

"Come again and thank you"

Atem said quietly before heading back to the counter as he grabbed his phone that Kaiba had bought him. Yugi was the one that had to teach him how to use it. He immediately dialed Yugi's number.

"Atem, why are you calling? You know the phone is used for emergencies only. Is everything alright? Is Grandpa okay?"

Yugi asked in concern.