chapter 55

billies pov:

"ay, ay, ay, ayyy."

i chanted as the girls threw their asses back on me. i stuck out my tongue and laughed loudly when the camera went up close to my face.

"aight' cut."

the girls and i were still giggling after the camera stopped recording. 

"i think we're done..."

i said out of breath from all the dancing. i took a look at the new recording and after i was happy with what i saw i told my team that they could go home now.

i stayed until everyone was gone except for the dancers and my mom since we got here together in my car. 

"thank you guys so much for coming and doing this with me. i don't know about you but today was amazing."

i dragged out the end of amazing as i spoke to the girls. 

"it was seriously so fun. best day ever." 

nataly spoke up for everyone else. 

"agreed. for real though, and y'all are so hot... like damn..."

joya said and i made a kissy face at all of them. after we joked around for a few more minutes they all had to leave eventually and we said our goodbyes.

on the drive with mom i was still in complete bliss from the day i had spend. 

"i love seeing you so happy, billie."

mom said and pushed a strand of hair behind my ear. 

"i am really happy. life just seems to fall into its place and i'm loving it. like, my music is going somewhere and the album will be released soon. i got you, finneas and dad, i got will and all of my friends. i'm really content right now."

"i'm glad you feel that way. i love you so much and you deserve all of this"

i grabbed moms hand and gave it a squeeze to stop her from tearing up. 

"i love you too, mom."

i few minutes later i dropped mom off at my parents house and i continued to drive to wills apartment. i arrived at the building and got inside. 

as soon as i reached the second floor i rolled my eyes. i seriously was so close to turning around and leaving again. marcus stood there with a narcissistic grin on his face. 

"hey, babygirl."

i thought i might throw up. i decided to ignore him instead of answering, not giving him the time of the day. 

"what's up? where you going?"

he tried getting in my way.

"get the fuck away from me and don't touch me."

i pushed his arm off my shoulder. 

"you're getting a little brave, huh? you know better than to treat me like that. all those stories about you will come out."

i laughed at that. 

"you hold nothing against me. if there's something that'll get out to the public then it's you trying to blackmail me."

i furrowed his brows.

"you don't got any fucking evidence, and don't even try to lie..."

i pushed a still confused marcus out of my way and skipped up the last few stairs to wills apartment.