I'm Crazy but That's Okay Because Oliver Sykes is Insane. {Oli Sykes Love Story}

‘’I love Oli Sykes!’’ I shout at the top of my burning lungs. K-Ro laughed ‘’Haha, I know Kodi!’’ We both broke out in a helpless laughter. ‘’I’m gonna’ marry him someday.’’ I said squeezing the signed autograph of my true love, Oliver Sykes. K-Ro turned up the music, till it was blasting in our ears. I could only hear the tender beautiful screams of my sweet Oli as he sung. The song soon ended in a horrid scream as always. K-Ro turned down the radio and got up to her feet, rubbing her stomach hungrily. ‘’C’mon Kodi I’m starving!’’ she pulled me up from the floor where I lied, day dreaming about seeing Bring Me the Horizon live in concert, grabbing Oliver Sykes hand as he song to me. I stood to my feet and walked along side K-Ro starving as well.

 It only took a second to realize what was going on in the kitchen. My mouth hung open, stunned and disgusted at the site where I found my mother making out with my own principle at Belmond Heights. Her mouth was practically stuck to his, Mr. Albert. His tongue wrapped around my mothers. K-Ro stared stunned at the site, before flinching in disgustment. My mother soon realized our presence and began pushing Mr. Albert away trying to look helpless. Mr. Albert turned towards the two of us and his jaw dropped. He cleared his throat and began to apologize. ‘’I’m sorry you had to see this Miss Bridge. I wish I could have had the chance to explain that I love your mother very much.’’ I stared not caring for his apology. My mother laughed as though it was no big deal. But to a seventeen year old like me, I would have rather died then watched my mom swop spit with a man like Mr. Albert.  I gave her an unapproving look. She stopped laughing and mouthed the words ‘’I’m sorry.’’ I walked towards the refridguater bumping against his arm harshly. I grabbing two sodas and a bag of chips and whipped around to go back up stairs. But before I walked out of the Kitchen I turned toward Mr. Albert and said “Leave.” K-Ro laughed and followed me up the stairs.

I couldn’t believe what I had just seen. I couldn’t help but think what else had they done, where they had done it. It made me wonder why as well. It wasn’t like Mr. Albert was hot or anything. In fact he was kinda a creep.  K-Ro stared at me as I thought these things to myself. ‘’Kodi are you okay?’’ I laughed “Hell no, I just found my mom making a move on Mr. Albert.’’ We both looked at each other and “Ewwwwwwwed’’ At the thought. I laughed again, and grabbed my Bring Me the Horizon CD and slipped it into my radio. ‘’He’s the only one who could make this okay’’ I said falling out of reality and into the screamo music that rushed into my ears. K-Ro smiled and fell on to the bed next to me. Our feet hanging off the edge, swing with the beat of the music. I closed my eyes and drifted asleep. The last words I heard were ‘’don’t you wish you could close your eyes

and pretend but this suffocating memory just won’t end’’.

I woke to the sound of K-Ro snoring away. I rubbed my eyes till the morning burn left. I lied up pushing my back against the wall of my King sized bed. K-Ro basically lived with me and my mom now that her mom disowned her. I guess she did it because she couldn’t stand that her daughter was so different from the way she wanted her to be. K-Ro was like me, full out emo freak of nature. Well that’s what we were once called anyway. K-Ro was stubborn and always seemed to just stay in the background, and go with the punches. Me I lived to the fullest and survived with teenage drama and my mom’s love life. ‘’Good Morning my angel’’ I heard from the door. I turned to see my mom standing in the door way holding a plate of fresh chocolate chip cookies. Probably trying to make up for last night. It wasn’t working though. I stood to my feet and grabbed a cookie shouting the door on her face. What else was I suppose to do? Care? I don’t think so. K-Ro was awake now, ‘’Hey why didn’t you grabbed me a cookie?!’’ I laughed and broke a piece off, giving it to her. ‘’Do you think your mom and Mr. Albert will get married?’’ K-Ro asked still chomping down on the piece of cookie. ‘’No way, not as long as I’m still alive. ‘’ I answered grabbing a pair of black skinnies from my closet and a red t-shirt that read ‘’Bring Me the Horizon, Suicidal Season’’ In bloody letters. K-Ro got up and dug through her duffle bag trying to find something to wear as I changed in my bathroom. ‘’So what are we gonna’ do today.’’ I called from the bathroom slipping on my t-shirt.  ‘’ I don’t know, go to the mall?’’ K-Ro replied finally finding something to wear. I slipped out of the bathroom brushing my long black hair and slipping on my red converses with the zippers on the sides. This was gonna’ be fun, I thought to myself finally ready for the day ahead. ‘’Maybe someday I would meet Oli’’ I said ‘’since he lives down here in Cali now. ‘’ K-Ro grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room down the stairs, ‘’Hey were going to the Mall, bye!’’ I shouted hoping my mom would hear. We made it to K-Ro’s car, her baby, her life. I hopped in and turned the radio on popping in the Bring Me the Horizon CD.  We were on our way now and ready to roll, as my friend Kayla would have said.