The Tweet

Y/n POV

"Chat I'm bored! We've been playing minecraft for 3 hours!!!" You told your chat while jumping up and down in minecraft.

I was looking at all the things chat was saying while is took out my phone and started scrolling through twitter. "Have you seen Billzo's new tweet?" A Chat donation said.

"No, who's Billzo?" I said as I started to search his name on twitter. Chat was going crazy saying things along the lines of 'WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHO'S BILLZO?!' And 'YOU DON'T KNOW WHO BILLZO IS!?' I was confused about chat's outburst.

"Chat, what do you mean? I don't know everyone who's remotely famous." I said rolling my eyes sarcastically. "Ok ok chat, I'll look him up." I said before pressing the enter button.

You saw the post and showed chat to make sure it was him.

"Is this him?" You said raising an eyebrow

"Is this him?" You said raising an eyebrow. Chat was spamming yes.

"He looks like the guy from Alvin and the chipmunks!" you said before bursting out with laughter. You read what the tweet actually said.

"Looking for love? That's kind of cringe chat." You said reading the tweet. "Should I enter for fun?" I asked chat.

Chat went completely crazy saying 'YESSS' and 'uh ohhh' "what do you mean 'uh oh!?" You asked chat. Chat went silent.

"Whatever, I'll dm him now." You said before starting to type. "What should I say?" You asked chat.

'Tell him you would like to do speed dating for funnys.' A chat donation said. "Ok ok." I said before typing out the message and sending it.

As soon as it said delivered it also said he was typing. "Chat is says he's typing?" You told chat before chat started saying he must be watching the stream.

He responded in dms

————————————————————

U/n
Hi Billzo! Just wondering if I could come on your speed dating stream for funnys! Please send me the date and time. :)

Billzo 🥚
Hi u/n! I would love for you to be
On my stream!! It's on ——— ! I'll send you the address on the day :D

————————————————————

"Guys he responded! He says he would love for me to be on the stream!" I told chat. Chat was really excited and going fast before one chat message drew my attention.

Billzo - I can't wait to meet you! :)

I smiled before chat started spamming the he was in the chat.

————————————————————
Twitter

U/n - "going on a speed date ig ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ hope it goes well."

————————————————————

HI GUYSSS!!!
Words : 457
A/n will always be in bold, so throughout the chapters if you see bold writing just know that it's not part of the story it's just me <3

I hope you liked the chapter, remember to vote!!!

-A