Elsa (Frozen)

[Y/N] = Your Name

[N/N] = Nickname

: = Dialogue

Now let the story begin.

??? : [N/N], it's time to get up.

A young man named [Y/N] is resting peacefully in his bed when he's woken up by a feminine voice sweetly whispering into his ear.

[Y/N] : H-huh?

He asks while slowly opening his eyes.

??? : It's morning sleepyhead, and we have quite a busy schedule today.

He yawns and looks up to see his fiancé Elsa smiling at him.

She plants a soft kiss on his forehead.

Elsa : Good morning [Y/N].

He gets out of bed and stretches.

[Y/N] : Good morning to you too my queen.

He says with a chuckle, earning a playful eye roll from his fiancé.

Elsa is the queen of Arendelle, who met [Y/N] as a young girl when he was assigned to be her personal attendant.

She was rather reserved and didn't say much to [Y/N] at first, but his natural charm and kind demeanor caused her to warm up to him, eventually leading to him being best friends with her and her younger sister Anna.

Throughout the years, Elsa and [Y/N], whom she and Anna had nicknamed [N/N], started to develop feelings for each other, but neither of them confessed their feelings.

However, at Elsa's coronation, she accidentally revealed her ice powers to everyone and ran away out of fear, causing Anna and [Y/N] to go out searching for her.

He and Anna found her and convinced her to come back to Arendelle with them, which only worked after [Y/N] confessed his love for Elsa out of desperation and fear of never seeing her again.

After her initial shock, Elsa embraced [Y/N] tightly as happy tears streamed down her face, exuberantly telling him she loves him too.

Later, they all return to Arendelle with their new friends Kristoff and Sven, whom Anna and [Y/N] met on their journey to find Elsa.

Elsa was welcomed back by her kingdom with open arms and finally became queen, ruling over her people with her beloved [N/N] by her side.

About a year after dating, [Y/N] finally proposed to Elsa, who eagerly accepted with a teary-eyed smile, which leads us to right now.

Elsa : [Y/N], how many times have I told you to drop the formalities with me? We're engaged [N/N], there's no need for them.

[Y/N] : I know hun, but it's fun to mess with you.

He says with a chuckle, making Elsa sigh and shake her head.

Elsa : Honestly, I don't know how I put up with you sometimes.

[Y/N] : Because you loooove me.

He says teasingly.

She smiles warmly at him.

Elsa : That I do [Y/N], that I do.

[Y/N] : I know, and sometimes I can't help but wonder why.

He mutters quietly under his breath, hoping Elsa didn't hear him.

She does however, and quickly takes his hands into hers while staring sternly into her fiancé's eyes.

Elsa : [Y/N], what have I told you about having these thoughts?

He sighs and looks away from her.

[Y/N] : I know hun, but I can't help it. You are the most amazing person I've ever met, and you're the queen of Arendelle, while as for me, I'm just your average Joe. I know I shouldn't be thinking this, and I truly love you with all my heart, but sometimes....sometimes I can't help to think that you can do so much better than me Elsa.

Elsa : [N/N]...

She pulls [Y/N] into a warm embrace and holds him tightly.

Elsa : Sweetheart, I've said it before and I'll say it a thousand times more, I can't do better than you [N/N], because there isn't anyone I consider better. You are the man I fell in love with, and nobody else could ever make me as happy as you do. My heart belongs to you and you only [Y/N], and I can't imagine spending my life with anyone other than you. I love you [Y/N], and I'll never stop loving you.

A few tears fall from [Y/N]'s face as he pulls away from his fiancé.

[Y/N] : I love you so darn much Elsa.

She gently wipes away the tears from his eyes and kisses him on the cheek.

Elsa : And I love you a thousand times more [N/N]. Now, I'll leave so you can change out of your pajamas. We have a busy day ahead of us, and a lot of wedding details to go over. I'll be waiting for you in the dining hall for breakfast.

She gives him one last kiss before exiting the room.

Timeskip

After getting dressed, [Y/N] heads to the dining hall and is greeted by Anna.

Anna : Hey [N/N], how's my future brother-in-law doing?

She asks with her usual peppiness.

[Y/N] : Eh, a bit of a rough morning, but overall I'm pretty good.

She nods and walks with him to the dining hall, where he takes a seat next to his fiancé.

After they finish eating, Elsa and [Y/N] say their goodbyes to Anna and head off to take care of wedding stuff.

Later that evening, [Y/N] tiredly plops down onto the bed.

[Y/N] : Man, I didn't think wedding planning would be this meticulous. I swear if I see even one more flower, I'm gonna scream.

Elsa sits down next to her fiancé and chuckles.

Elsa : Oh come on, it wasn't that bad [N/N].

[Y/N] : I wholeheartedly disagree hun, but at least everything's taken care of. That said, I honestly can't wait to get married, I love you Elsa.

Elsa : I love you too [Y/N].

They both share a loving kiss before getting ready for bed.