↓~° Ovenbreak Oneshots °~↓

*↓~° Ovenbreak Oneshots °~↓*

~~~~~~~~~~

Engine? Check!

Laser? Double Check!

Fuel? Triple Check!

Oh heya! I'm Croissant Cookie and im part of the Time Balance Department, or TBD for short! What brings you here?

What? You're here to traverse through the universe of the 'Ovenbreak Oneshots'? That's my job! My timecraft can take us there in no time!
But before we go... there are some rules, when it comes to time travelling.

You see... all these different scenarios play in different timelines from different universes. When we arrive in one of the thousand of timelines we'll come across, you absolutely shouldn't do something, that will affect the timeline in any way! That will cause the timeline to change.. and we dont want that, do we? Trust me, I learned it through the hard way...

So watch your belongings at any time. If we leave something behind in one of those timelines, we'll most likely never see it again and it will get lost in time forever!

You still want to come? That's the spirit! I wasn't trying to scare you away or anything, just wanted to let you know about the consequences of being reckless, while travelling through time.

If you got everything and are ready to go, then hop in! We got plenty of timelines to visit! Whether it'll be a story of a life time, a happy ending or heartbreaks... lets find out together! Now, hold on tight!

Time Travel! WOOT!

Next stop:
///