Imagine: Enemy

~Y/n's POV~

"Y/n, hurry up, we're gonna be late for the party!" Your best friend yells from downstairs.

"It's a party! There is no 'late'!" You yell back. Today is one of your mutual friend's birthday party and both you and bsf/n were invited. You both were super excited except for one thing: e/n was gonna be there.

E/n and you have hated each other since middle school. He always had something negative to say about you, and same for you to him. You guys somehow ended up in the same friend group, even though you guys don't talk unless an argument.

You decided to shove the thoughts about him ruining your night in your pocket and actually have fun. You couldn't let him effect you forever.

You go downstairs and see bsf/n on the couch, bouncing her leg, staring at the ceiling. She perked up when she heard your footsteps. "Finally." She said quietly. You roll your eyes and grab the car keys.

"Ah, I'm driving. Remember?"

"Whatever." You say and you hand her her keys.

You walk out to the car, admiring your look as you walk. You're dress is short, mid rise up your thigh, a silky blue, with fishnets and assorts of jewelry. You were looking forward to taking pictures later.

You both sat in the car in silence for a couple seconds before bsf/n spoke. "You know, e/n is gonna be there..."

It was kind of random, but you didn't react all that much. "So?" You adjust your dress and the way you're sitting.

"I'm just saying. I think he's kind of cute." She turns her head to hide a smile but you caught it. You furrow your brows in deep thought of what she just said.

She knows I hate him, right?

Like yes, it's her decision of what she does but it's not like you hate him for no reason. He's a jerk.

You just shrug it off and say "Good for you. You should get him."

You felt so fake knowing how big of an asshole he is, yet still encouraging her to shoot her shot. It felt wrong but you didn't want to seem unsupportive.

"Maybe I will. Who knows? One of us can end the night taken."

Well.

You arrived to the house in no time and it was kind of humongous. Not the humongous type like whale compared to human. More like Human compared to tarantula.

You stared up at the luxury and slowly got out. The drive way was reserved for close friends only, so not many people parked there. And bsf/n was right.

You were late.

There was multiple cars, for the amount of friends he had. They probably all brought plus ones.

You walk into the house, finding the group in the side living room, half on the couch, half on the floor. You walk in and greet everyone with a hug, skipping e/n who happens to be staring bullets into your skull. He's sitting on the couch so you sit on the floor. Bsf/n sits on the couch though, next to e/n.

"Alright, that should be everyone." The birthday boy says excitedly. "Who's ready to play truth or dare?"

The question had all sorts of responses, some groans, some "yeah!"s.

"I'll go first." Volunteers one of the girls. "Y/n...truth or dare?"

"Truth." You said immediately.

"Who's the most attractive guy here?"

You palm your head and look at your best friend. She's laughing and gives you a thumbs up. You shake your head and examine each guy one by one. You come to a conclusion.

"Hmm, a/b." (Any boy)

You heard some "ooooo"s and some "ohhhh"s. You look at your best friend, however your eyes can't help but wonder to e/n next to her. His jaw is clenched and he seems a lot more tense than usual. Plus he hasn't said a single thing to you. Or about you.

"I'll go." A boy said. "Bsf/n, truth or dare?"

She thinks for a bit and decides. "Dare."

"I dare you to kiss e/n."

Her eyes widened and she turns and looks at you.Your mouth is slightly parted as you try to hold back a smirk. You cover your mouth with your hand and turn your head away.

"E/n.." she scoots closer to him.

"Do you want to?"

He looked at you again, this time you didn't even notice, you were too busy trying not to laugh.

"Yeah." He confirms. Your best friend smiles and bites her lip. She slowly leans in and he's sitting there making eye contact with her but not moving forward. Right before their lips touch, he grabs her shoulders gently.

"You know what, I can't do this."

He got up from his seat and stood above you, casting a shadow. "Well excuse me-" he interrupts by picking you up bridal style.

"Put me down, you dickhead!"

"We need to talk."

______________________________________
Y'all I feel bad for bsf/n😭 But it all ends good for you, so that's all that matters.

I have to make a part 2, in h/n pov so don't think this is the end. 🙏🏾