A/N:  Information might not entirely be correct, but it's fanfiction which I'm writing, so I can do whatever I want :)

Writer's block sucks, but I didn't want you guys to wait any longer, so have some mouldy break crumbs 
😅

A/N:  Information might not entirely be correct, but it's fanfiction which I'm writing, so I can do whatever I want :)Writer's block sucks, but I didn't want you guys to wait any longer, so have some mouldy break crumbs 😅

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏

【𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟖】

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tick...

2:11

Ahhh! Thirty minutes have passed yet I'm still on question ten!!!

Tick...

2:38

Nearly one hour...I'm definitely failing...sorry mom, dad, I let you guys down...

Tick...

2:55

I can't remember everything! Wasted those nights I stayed up studying...ahhhh!

Tick...

3:07

Why is there only three minutes left!? I still have a shit ton of questions empty!

Tick...

3:09

Who gives a crap anymore! Just guess everything and pray that it's correct!

Tick...

"Well, that's it," Hiro announced, looking at the time of the clock ticking away on the classroom's wall. "Pens down, I'm collecting the papers now and none of you better pull any shit. Sit still, and shut up." Hiro knew his class better than he wanted to, pushed his glasses up and sent a glare down at his students.

All of them knew not to pull any shit and obeyed. They were collectively sweatdropping and internally cursing at everything and anything for how shitty they did. Even if they were the smartest class in the school, anxiety about their scores lingered.

Within the class, a network of non-verbal communication emerged. Blinking, hand gestures, blinking, worrisome expressions, lip reading, blinking, and, a shit ton of blinking.

"Bakugou, your test papers," Hiro walked up to a desk with a figure of blond, resting their head into their arms and he lightly tapped the edge of the desk to get their attention.

Hitori lifted his head off the desk, rubbing the corners of his eyes slightly where beady water droplets clung to his lashes. "Ah...of course, Sensei," he murmured and handed Hiro the papers, who responded with a nonchalant hum and continued to finish collecting the papers.

Many students turned their heads to take a peek at their goddess, all beginning to have murmurs through their eyes and heads. Hitori didn't even bother and nuzzled his face back into his arm.