Libido

Mama used to bring home different men , I saw him and him and him and him go , I finally realized men don't love you they just love what you hold

Just like clouds , people decide when they want space , it's unexpected , I could never seem to be tall enough to reach the expectations of the ones who believe in me , im always coming up a little to short but then again the people who believe in me .. Where only the ones in my head.

Im my own cold case , see my mother is never satisfied and no I don't want to disappoint her but at the same time , I want to do what I want , I hate rules but rules love me , I hate fakes but the fakes love me ..

Mama used to bring home different men , I saw him and him and him and him go , I finally realized men don't love you they just love what you hold

My father was the professor in the art of a con man , he was a rolling stone , could never keep is junk in his pants .. My father claimed i was his first daughter then at his funeral I discovered I was his 3rd ..I just wanted to be first.

When he past I showed no tears , how can you cry for someone who wasn't there .. If he's an angel he can see how much I hated his guts but I doubt if God let him in , my father was the product of misfortune some days I wish my mother got an abortion

Mama used to bring home different men , I saw him and him and him and him go , I finally realized men don't love you they just love what you hold

The bible says honor your mother and you father .. But how can I honor a human that didn't even take the time to think twice before making me , laid down together and didn't even think about a baby ..

The lines on my palms tell stories of my wicked past , how my anger consumed my life and took over the mentality of me .. Once again I always find myself under pressure ..but pressure makes diamonds & I believe I am that

Mama used to bring home different men , I saw him and him and him and him go , I finally realized men don't love you they just love what you hold..

To be a virgin or not to be , the holy water I was dipped upon sealed that fate for me .. But what if he touches my thighs and rubs my breast ..
What if he kisses my neck and puts his hand on my lower back .. Am I suppose to say no ..?

I haven't given my pureness away but I swear some days the pain is so scornful I could let him swim in me a mile deep ..but it wouldn't be real because I'd just regret it ..

Mama used to bring home different men , I saw him and him and him and him go , I finally realized men don't love you they just love what you hold

Because of my father I'm struggling to show love , because of my mother I'm deciding whether I wait till I'm marriage or not ..
And I know the devil grins at my desires , sends his hit men to murda my innocents , they say cleanliness is next to godliness & I keep a clean cat ..

Those different men weren't for her , those many men didn't love her and she knew that , I think my mother just wanted to be used and wanted someone to hold ...as long as if feels good and it feels real ..who's really hurt? ...