50

Shadow

Kai. I had to get to Kai. Arriving at school I nearly fainted at the sight of his phone laying cracked but still on, on the pavement. I scooped it up, noticing Blue turning the corner around the building.
I was behind him in no time.
"Blue," I hissed, yanking him by the back of his shirt. "Where's Kai," I held up his phone, nearly crushing it in my grips.
"It's true? He's omega?" Blue dumbly asked. I growled out, shooting a hand to grip him by the throat.
"Where's Kai?" I asked again, fearing the worst. Did someone take him? Did he run off? Did Ash pick him up because he was supposed to be in town today?
"You don't want him Shadow, I know you think you do-"
I flipped Blue around, shoving him against the brick wall the same time as I was twisting his arm behind his back and after just a heartbeat later; I shove upwards, hard, popping his arm out of socket. Blue screamed out. I covered his mouth with my hand as I leaned into his back. I didn't have time for his games or words. Especially after I heard every last word he had told to Kai before the signal cut out.

"Shut your fucking mouth if you don't want to die; horribly. Where. The . Fuck. Is he?" I pulled my hand away from his mouth as he whimpered out.
"I don't know, he shifted and he ran off into the woods." Fuck. Kai, no. Not with unknown wolves still lurking around.
"Which way?" I hissed as he cried pathetically.
"I hope your omega bitch dies when the alpha finds out you fucking lunatic!" He screamed. I grabbed the back of his head, seeing red as I smashed his face over and over into the brick.
"He'll never find out," I spat at Blue's dead body as it dropped. Fuck. I didn't have time for this. Grabbing up the smaller guy, I dragged him into the woods, dumping his body behind a tree hoping no one came to find him until I could deal with his body.
I had to find Kai before trouble found him first.