The News

The moon was beginning to reveal itself in the sky and the a light breeze began to pick up. Misty ran as fast as she could, leaving Ash and Brock in the dust.

She was worried about the police at the front door of the Cerulean Gym but she didn't assume the worst. Someone probably stole a Pokémon or a Pokémon went missing, Misty thought to herself.

Ash and Brock sat there looking at Misty run off in the distance. They looked at each other and wondered what was happening.

"Misty seems pretty worried, what do you think's going on?" Brock asked.

"I don't know, but we gotta catch up with her," Ash said before taking off to catch up with Misty.

Misty ran for what seemed like years until, as the breeze furiously blew around her, she finally saw Officer Jenny on her motorcycle, writing in her notepad.

"Officer Jenny! What's going on!" Misty exclaimed.

Officer Jenny stared at the girl before replying, "You aren't allowed here, this is a crime scene and only the police can be around here."

Misty's heart sank into her stomach. Crime scene? What's that supposed to mean? She thought to herself. This can't be about a Pokémon, something much more serious happened here.

"I'm one of the Sensational Sisters, please, I need to know what's going on!" Misty tried to keep her cool but Officer Jenny could tell she was beginning to lose it.

Officer Jenny's eyes widened, she realized she had to tell Misty something she didn't want hear.

"Oh, I'm... so sorry," Officer Jenny choked on her words.

"What do you mean!" Misty yelled, she couldn't understand what was going on and wanted an explanation.

"It's your sister, Violet," Officer Jenny looked down to the ground.

Tears started to form in Misty's eyes, she didn't want Officer Jenny to say what she thought she was going to say.

"What happened! Did she go missing!? Is she hurt?! Please tell me!" Misty screamed.

"She was found in your room, stabbed repeatedly, dead on arrival," Officer Jenny said cutting herself off before revealing any more gruesome details of the case.

Misty fell to the ground, she couldn't believe it, she didn't want to believe it, questions formed in her head but she couldn't think of answers. How could this happen? Who did this? Why did they do this?

Ash and Brock finally arrived in front of the Cerulean Gym and saw Misty weeping on the ground. They knew something was going on and it wasn't good. They went up to Officer Jenny and tried to gain information about the scene.

"What's going on," Ash said.

"A member of the Sensational Sisters was found dead in the Cerulean Gym," Officer Jenny repeated.

Ash and Brock stood there in disbelief, they didn't know what to say. Ash looked down at Misty, he wanted to accompany her but thought she would be better off without him getting in her face.

"Who could've done this?" Brock asked.

"That's what we're trying to figure out, there's no clues, no convincing evidence, no witnesses, nothing." Officer Jenny depressingly replied.

Brock began to think to himself, he wanted to solve this grim crime. "Is there any way we can help?"

Officer Jenny stared at Brock and began to think about it. These three people seem really dedicated to solving this case and if the police aren't able to solve the crime in the upcoming months, the case will go cold.