#4: -𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚍𝚘𝚖-

Warnings: Non Cannon kingdoms, AU, smut, degradation kink, praise kink, AGGRESSIVE SEX.

A/N: Please read the first chapter (Authors note) on this book for informations

Espresso Pov.

Our stagecoach arrived on our destination, the light kingdom. Mother and Father had decided that him and his cousin Latte would spend the week on the Light Kingdom due to unknown purposes, well i suppose it has a purpose because one night i literally heard my dad talking to the king of the light kingdom about something, well i couldn't care less now.

My cousin Latte stepped out of the stagecoach and looked around the kingdom, it has many people and very bright colours.

There was a big banner that says, "Light Kingdom" in big white letters, Latte smiled and Princess Raspberry came into her and bowed down. She was wearing the simple dark-pink suit and her sword, she was the oldest daughter of the Berry Kingdom.

She took Latte's hand and lead her inside the castle, i was left outside rethinking some life decisions.

I looked around and went inside slowly. The light of the sun shined on my face. The first thing i saw was the statue of a big white sword that is shining. It was made of brick and under it was a note, "The Divine's sword."

I backed away and someone touched my shoulder, i slightly jumped in fear and i turned around to see the prince of the light kingdom, Madeleine.

He looked at the statue and back to me, he was looking at me smiling.

"Oh! my dear friend Espresso, its so nice to see you again." He said.

I looked at him confused, he was my bestfriend back then until my dad decided to step out of the territory of Light kingdom.

I stepped back and bowed to the prince, he looked a bit confused. I have never ever done this to Madeleine, but he has to accept the fact that we are royalty.

He hesitantly bowed down and looked around, he offered me a Coffee Date that will take place tomorrow. I gladly accepted and he smiled even more. The bright smile with his slight-brown skin that gets covered by a white shirt made something inside me kind of tingled, i dont know what it is but im having a love-hate feeling about it.

He guided me when we were walking to go inside the castle, at my first step light flashed before my eyes.

It was all bright and shiny.

Madeleine turned into me completely smiling.

I scoffed and took his hand out of my wrist, he pouted a little and fixed his position while looking around.

I sighed quietly and he put his arms around me, 'god he is so clingy' i thought.

We both kept walking until his parents asked us to come into the dining room to eat, he smiled.

He kept his arms into my shoulders as he says "okay mom!" in a loud way that makes my ears almost bleed.

He turned me around by his arm and he placed it on my waist, i blushed for a few moment then eventually snapped out of it. We went into the dining room, he was completely happy while im here thinking about random stuff like how does he think that this shit is nice. I mean, its not but but you know me i hate this stuff. But now, i kind of like it.