Ch-20

"Shehnaaz wake up jaan," he said kissing the side of her head softly, she cuddled more into his warmth as the temperature decreases.

" I need to sleep five minutes more please" he smiles at her small request and looks out of the windows, the sun sunk its way behind the far hills, The
hills above and below are like a fingerprint rolling up and down, curving and changing, no two parts are ever the same, the peace and calmness filled in the air as he opens the window, shehnaaz stirs in sleep feeling the cool yet comfortable breeze touching her face.

" hum phuch gye kya??" he hummed.

" apne uthaya kyu nh maine saara view miss kar dia" she straightened herself instantly and gaze out of the window, the sun disappears the darkness comes closer, covering the world like a blanket for the night. The long green grass became dark and gray with the change in light and the sheep in amongst the grass grew larger in their shadows. Young boys clamber back over the side of the hill, carrying several spades each. The old horse followed behind dragging the old fence posts through the long grass. The temperature had dropped a few degrees, making the boys shiver, as their teeth clattered together, the locals are sitting in front of a fire, the young couple walking hands in hand on the streets of Dalhousie...

Dalhousie, the most famous hill station in Himachal Pradesh, they decided to start their new life, the new journey in the company of nature, nature works as the best healer especially when you have your loving partner beside you, the sight of snowcapped peaks of Dhauladhar Range constantly The clouds embrace the mountains in the distance, she felt happy, very happy and excited like a child, for the first time in her life she came out of Delhi, she looked at him who is looking back at her with a constant smile on his face, does she deserve him?? The thought clouded her mind and she shook instantly, she doesn't want to think about these things, she just wanna enjoy her present blocking all negativity.

" Sir hum phuch gye" the driver said
sidharth nodded stepping out of the car followed by a shivering shehnaaz.

" sir let me help you,"

" Hey man, Tu aa gya" a man of almost 6ft came from behind, curly brown hairs, dressed in a black hoodie and blue jeans, his eyes glinting and excitement can be visible as he took sidharth in a warm and tight hug.

" It's so so good to see you, after so long" he said rubbing his back, Avi thakur, one of Siddharth's best friends in college but lost contact as life happens, but it's not necessary if you are friends you have to talk daily or be in touch regularly, friendship is whenever you meet or call each other you react the same you were before with no awkwardness, no guilt just pure and pure friendship.

When sidharth decided to shift to Dalhousie he called Avi for help and rest was taken care by, the house, furniture, groceries etc....

" body wagera bana li tune" he compliments.

" Lagta hai Tu bhi aajkl paseene baha rha hai gym mein" sidharth reverted punching slightly on his bicep.

" Hey hy" Avy greeted her.

" Hy" she replied with nervousness.

" Chle ab bhabhi ko thand lag rhi hogi" shehnaaz stunned by the word he called her.

" Ab dost ki girlfriend bhabhi hi toh hu hi and jitna mein ishe janta hu aise toh kisi ladki ke saath rhega nahi toh would be bhabhi" she smiled at his jolly nature, sidharth holds her hand in his following Avy.

A lane of small identical beautiful houses came into their view, made of wood with sloping roofs, a small sitting area outside every house, and plants of jasmine and roses placed on each side of stairs, avy opened the door.