Chapter 12

The Hokage took one look at us before calling his Ambu to 'escort' us to the hospital.

"Scatter!"

"No need to tell me twice!"

So we ran for our lives. Hospitals aren't too bad in my opinion so I stayed out while my teammates ran for their lives.

The old man who should've retired a while ago raised an eyebrow towards me.

"Not gonna run Naruto-Chan?"

"Nah, I just have Chakra Exhaustion. I'll be let out after some paperwork. Not worth the trouble to run."

And I was right, the nurse looked through my Chakra System and was discharged. Well, it did take an hour to do but that's because a Chakra Exhausted Uzumaki/Jinchuriki is kinda worrying.

Which reminds me. I haven't 'officially' been told I'm a Jinchuriki. I know right, how can these people expect that conversation to go?

Oh, your dad sealed a tailed beast into you and made you a weapon! But hey, he was the Fourth Hokage so you can't have strong feelings about that since we really like him.

Look on the bright side, you have a beast that heals you and gives you a fuck tone of Chakra in exchange for your sanity so he did you a favour.

But really, I wonder how the Original just left the field where Mizuki told him he was a Jinchuriki with just a pep talk from Iruka.

Personally, I would've cried myself to sleep and have a lot of hatred in my heart. At the Fourth Hokage, the Third, the Village or myself is a mystery.

What if's are useless though since I have my current answer. And that is, I really don't care. For now at least.

Never once have I encountered the Kyuubi so I suppose it's all good. As long as the old fox stays away from the people I like then he can kill anyone he likes.

Speaking of foxes there's a fox over there in that bush. Weird, I thought Konoha had a huge stigma against them and most of them were killed after the nine tails attack.

At least the ones not connected to any major shrines. Many foxes remain in Inari Shrines since they are said to bring food, fertility and whole bunch of other things.

This one must be from one of those Shrines I suppose. It's quite cute I guess, with its big floppy ears.

"Come on little fox. Which Shrine do you belong to? Hah, I'm talking to a fox now. That being said I also talk to myself so it's not that crazy. Oh don't look at me like that. When only two people can hold an intelligent conversation with you you tend to talk with yourself."

The fox stared at me as though I was off my rocker.

"Aiyah, ok, I suppose introductions are in order then. I'm Uzumaki Naruto and-"

"You're Naruto?!"

"The fuck you can talk?!"

"I asked first!"

"I asked second!"

"...Bitch."

"Wow, a fox is cursing me out. Oddly enough, not the weirdest thing to happen to me. Anyway, what Shrine do I take you to before you get stoned by some idiot and I get accused of conspiring with the Kyuubi or something. I don't know, their accusations are getting wild."

"How can you talk so much? And I don't belongto any Shrine! I'm a free Kitsune!"

"First of, rude. Second of, how the hell are you alive then? People are really cruel to foxes...wait, you said Kitsune so you're one of the more mythical foxes or something."