2

It was about two weeks after the turbulent graduation ceremony that the Crown Prince Bernhardt went to the Queen's room at the back of the royal palace, accompanied by Telecia Sassen, who was recognized as his (Bernhardt) lover by the King.

⌈Today, I want to ask mother to give Telecia the of Queen's Training.⌋

⌈Well, so it's like that..!⌋

Telecia answering with a smile. Bernhard's mouth smiles at her happy expression.

⌈Oh, She will surely accept it.⌋

——Because, Victoria too, had been educated by Queen Yunoa¹ from an early age.

With that in mind, Bernhardt takes Telecia's hand. The two stared at each other with a happy expression, and walked with a slow pace.

When they arrive in front of the Queen's room, He speaks to one of the guards with a whistle.

⌈Is Mother here?⌋

⌈Yes.⌋

⌈I have something to talk about. Please inform her.²⌋

⌈Understood.⌋

The guard greets him, then entered the room.

Bernhardt already knew the Queen's reply.

So far, the Queen has spent this time every week on Victoria's education. So now that the engagement with Victoria is gone, the Queen should be spending it for nothing....

Bernhardt, who was laughing at that thought, was surprised at the response of the Queen brought by the guard.

⌈I am truly sorry, but she can't meet you.⌋

⌈Eh?⌋

Bernhardt frowned. However, He immediately think that it can't be helped. His mother is  also the Queen. She can't be free at all.

It is natural to use her spare time for other things.

⌈Is that so. I apologize for visiting sosuddenly. Then, ask Her when will I be able to meet Her.⌋

⌈Understood.⌋

The guard bowed. And another guard uttered.

⌈We have been waiting for you,——— Victoria-sama.⌋

⌈.........!?⌋

Bernhard looked back, and by the door, was Victoria who was his hated fianceé until two weeks ago.

⌈Please come in. Victoria-sama.⌋

⌈Thank you. Oh my, Your Highness, and Sassen-jō(Miss Sassen) too.⌋

With a "gokigen'yō", Victoria smiled, and she gently turns her knees and gives a brief greeting. From there, in a flowing motion, She entered the Queen's room from the door opened by the guard.