No Strangers Here

I'm laying on the couch with a pounding migraine

I'm laying on the couch with a pounding migraine. Fuck do I have a concussion? I then hear the door open and Musa say "Oh that outfit's so similar to yesterday's, same designer?" I turn to see her referring to Stella and I chuckle. "Do you know how I feel about that joke or shall I tell you? Where's Bloom?" Stella asks. "Well her and Stefan had a rough night thanks to you, I didn't think those things were real but we all saw it it was creepy as hell. It looked like it wanted to kill her." Musa says. "What about my ring?" Stella asks and I angrily get up to where she can see me. The cuts on my face and a bruise starting to form where my face hit the concrete. "Are you fucking kidding me Stella? Musa tells you how Bloom and I were attacked by a Burned One and all you care about is your fucking ring. God you are such a selfish fucking bitch." I basically shout at her and I can see the hurt in her eyes but I just leave the room.

"That burned thing took your ring." Bloom says with shame. "What?" Stella says. "Calm down Princess." Musa remarks. "Don't tell me to calm down and don't use my title as an insult." Stella stated sternly. "Wait are you actually a princess?" Bloom asks. "Yes I am actually my mum is the queen and the ring you lost is one of the Crown Jewels of Solaria, that might not mean much to a First Worlder so feel free to ask your suite-mate how big of a screw-up that is." Stella shouts.

"Almost as big as giving it to her in the first place. Dowling has the creature locked up, which you would know if you were here last night when she gave us an earful." Aisha chimes in. "And if people knew there was a Burned One even in the First World temporarily, disaster." Musa says and Bloom speaks up. "Well I didn't tell her that I lost the ring I'm sure if we do then-" "We will do no such thing, I will figure it out after class but for now no one says anything to anyone." Stella says cutting Bloom off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Magic lives in a very fabric of nature and here in our circle of stone, it's magnified the vessel, test your ability to channel that magic year, later down the line you may learn to connect with other elements, but your first year is all about the element you're born with." Dowling explains and each one of the girls gets up to the stone showing off their power. When Bloom gets up there she has trouble controlling her power, she then gives up and class ends.

I get up quickly to talk to Dowling. "Hey have you figured out what's going on with me yet?" I ask hopefully. "I have my theories Stefan but I don't want to burden you with them until I'm sure." "Burden? So it's bad? Damnit," I say replying to her. "It doesn't have to be a bad thing Stefan your a good person okay remember that." She says and walks off. After class I head over to specialist training to spar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After about an hour of training he walks over towards Stella and I continue to fight Riven. I see Stella and Sky share a hug and I get too distracted by it seeing that Riven sweeper my leg and I went straight to the floor. "Ahh damnit," I grunt. "You've got to get your head in the game mate, it's being near all those fairies that are fucking you up." "Don't piss me off Riv," I say and he shrugs as I walk towards the cafe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sit down with the girls and I just put my head down blocking everything out but still kind of listening to the plan. "So we have a plan to get Stella's ring back," I hear Sky say. I then feel a hand on my back "Are you alright?" Stella asks softly looking into my eyes. "I'm fine now what's the plan," I reply. Sky then sits down next to Bloom to ask her how she's doing after last night. I look from Bloom and Sky to Stella and I can almost feel the jealousy radiating off her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So what's the plan, army barbie?" Aisha asks and I let out a laugh at her nickname for Stella. "Bloom I'm curious did you ask Aisha to come I don't think you did, and if you didn't ask, Aisha to come and I didn't ask Aisha to come then it's fixed nobody asked Aisha to come." "You don't have to be here Aisha," Stella says. "This is idiotic, you need me what are you gonna do dazzle it with light, while bloom struggles to light a fire?" Aisha asks. "I'm right here!" Bloom states. "I fixed her," Stella claims. "Negative emotions are unreliable, they have limits, your method won't help her in the long run." "Neither of you were helping right now. Can we please just do this."

"Oh good everyone's calm and collected," Musa says as her and Terra walk up to us. "Sorry I just needed help with the Zanbaq we're all good now though." Terra apologizes.

Once we get to the barn I open the doors slowly to find it empty. "My mum's going to kill me," Stella says quietly and I put my hand on her back and say "Don't worry Princess we'll figure something out." I can feel my hand tingle as I gently rub her back to comfort her. I lift my hand and look at it light glowing from it when we both hear Terra call out "Guys? We've got a problem!" Stella and I then run out to see what's wrong and are stunned to see a dozen dead soldiers on the forest grounds. "The Burned One," Terra says. "It's still here somewhere Stella states.

From afar we can see someone against a tree moving. "That's Mr. Silva," Terra says with worry. "Oh god," I exclaimed as I ran towards him. "Hey Silva it's me it's Stefan," "Stefan what the hell are you doing out here it's not safe son," He says back to me and I just smile at him. I then look at Terra with worry and I put both my hands on his neck and start groaning once I feel all his pain transfer into me. "Gahhh fuck!" I yell out. "Stefan what's going on what are you doing stop it your hurting yourself. I continue once I see it's helping him and I feel all that pain in every part of my body.

The walk back to the school was a blur holding up Silva on one side and Terra holding him up on the other with Musa holding me up was horrible. The pain was unbearable. "I need a med kit from the Bastion." Terra shouts. "Dane help me carry him to the greenhouse Stefan please sit down." Terra tells me. I then look at my wrists, black veins covering them and traveling up my neck the pain wouldn't stop, my vision got blurry and I started to lose my balance, then everything went black.