back again

A/n pov
BTS and y/n are back again to Seoul... BTS are love to  teasing y/n bcoz she can't walk as they are her husbands so they help her too .. And BTS got news from their father that they are going have one assistant .. so if they are on mission ; they also got the news of y/n too .... y/n is having the guts that the assistant would be  a girl ....

Now back to story ..

Y/n -: (in mind ) don't know why but i think the assistant would be a girl.. if it is then I'm not gonna bear it ...

Jin -: Y/N!!!!!!!

Y/n -: yahhhhh .. why are you shouting??

Jin -: I called you many times but you didn't hear.. so I shouted ..

Y/n -: Oo .. (giggled) sorry..

Jin -: well, what are you thinking ?

Y/n -: N-Nothing!!

Jin -: really🤨

Y/n -: *nodded* as yes ..

TIME SKIP (1 HOUR)

BTS -: Why he/she didn't come yet ?

Y/n -: why are you all so excited??

Bts -: Don't know why but it feels like someone is jealous!!

Y/n -: I'm not jealous!

Bts -: we didn't take you name !!

Y/n -: *rolled the eyes * whatever!!

Bts chuckled

Time skip (1/2 hour)

Ding dong!!!

??? -: Good morning ... my name is Mia .. I'm you assistant BTS ..

Y/n -: (in mind ) she wear too much much revealing cloths .. if i will wear then BTS will eat me raw ..

 if i will wear then BTS will eat me raw

Mia wore this ..

Y/n -: o-okay .. fine you are there assistant then wear something casual BTS don't like revealing clothes when a girl wore .. and you are there assistant... so-

Mia -: excuse me who are you ?? Why you had so much problem if they don't have ..

Y/n -: well , Mr . Kim told you to be their assistant right??

Mia -: yeah!!

Y/n -: then why are you asking to me "who are you" ... well I'm MRS. BANGTAN .. GOT IT !!
Before pointing at me think it ..

Mia -: o-ohh ... well you dressing style is not that much good ..

Y/n -: well , I'm not like you.. who reveal her body and get the fucks from other boys ..

Mia -: YOU!!

Y/n -: VOICE DOWN Miss Mia!!!

Rm -: y/n .. calm down .. and you miss Mia get some manners this is how you talk from our wife ...

Mia -: S-Sorry Mr. Kim ..

Jin -: you can go now !!

Mia left from there ...

Y/n -: You all listen it and Jimin you listen it carefully .. don't you all dare to flirt with her she is only your assistant okay ..

Bts -: okay !!

Y/n -: *nodded * and left from there ..

Bts -: (start laughing) bcoz they can see in your eyes how jealous you are !! Bcoz she is a girl & she is our assistant now!!

To be continued....
--------------------------------

What you all think how y/n will survive with Mia ???