Secondhand Memories

Originally serialized and made popular online, the highly anticipated and beloved pioneer English-language cell phone novel that brought to the West the Japanese youth, technological, cultural and literary movement of the unique fusion of haiku-esque poetics and prose storytelling for the past six years, is now published in print and also available on Wattpad! Please see below and the Foreword and the videos for more information. Stay tuned to the official Wattpad CellPhoneNovel Network as well for future resources, community and onwards.

-

AUTHOR NOTE

This is the Wattpad version, where each chapter originally on Textnovel are on separate pages in its intended cell phone novel formatting, due to the need for 900 pages and system restrictions, they are compiled together here. I apologize for the inconvenience and there maybe some issues with line spacing and formatting on Wattpad, on desktop web browsers especially, please also reference the online Textnovel or published eBook/print book version for the original aesthetics and experience http://secondhandmemories.net

Truly thank you to everyone who has supported me throughout my journey, whether it was my music, my cell phone novel work and my current literary writing - I would not be able to continue to do what I love without you. Welcome the journey, for new friends. This novel crystallizes my younger self, memories and sentiments and I hope you'll enjoy the long and reflective journey ahead.

-

I am also privileged to be part of a special test program Wattpad designed to help support authors so we can keep our work available for free here; so every now and then - it won't be too often - you may see an ad. If you'd kindly and briefly view it or press close/skip as it provides, and continue reading the story after, it would help me and all Wattpad authors a lot. Do let me know if there are any technical glitches. Sorry for the interruption and thanks!

-

--------Brief Summary--------

Summer meant no cares in the world.

Summer meant happiness.

That's what I always thought.

Seiji and Aoi have been inseparable childhood friends and eventually, high school sweethearts. Believing in naive dreams and love, all seems well until a tragedy separates them with a chasm of frozen time. As one struggles with the aftermath, the world moves on, while the other remains still.

Battered by temptation and the pressure to grow up, he discovers that life is more complicated than he thought - and that the heart and mind is quite vulnerable to change. Secondhand Memories is an emotional young adult coming-of-age story: a journey about the meaning of growing up, love, loss and sacrifice.

-

http://secondhandmemories.net

After six years of memories and history-in-the-making, "Secondhand Memories", a young adult coming-of-age story that had sparked a movement and created communities, has been officially released on February14th, Valentine'sDay, 2015 as ebook and a massive 6" x 9" 558-page paperbackprintbook with stunning cover illustrations, interior formatting and graphic design, according to popular demand! It is now available for direct order from Sakura-publishing.com and worldwide on Amazon.com and other locations, so be sure to grab a copy or a few as keepsakes, fond memories, seasonal gifts or for inspirational reading pleasure. Don't forget to leave a review on Goodreads and Amazon if you have a chance!

The official Project website at http://secondhandmemories.net for more information. Video blog special, the book, smartphone cases, coffee mugs, wall clocks, pillows, tote bags, laptop and iPad skins, t-shirts, tank tops, hoodies and more available in the store.

-

NEWS---------

- the First Book Launch Dinner Event on Feb 15 was an unforgettable evening of history making, shared visions and dreams, heartfelt tales, stunning multimedia and visual experiences, cross-global conversation, words of the soul, passion, inspiration and encouragement, beautiful people and friends, delicious cuisine, community and memories - thank you to those who came out for the event, without you I wouldn't be doing what I do. Stay tuned on TAKATSU Facebook page for updates and full video coverage and more!

- Multimedia releases onwards: OST Theme Music, illustrated and animated works, exclusive merch and products like smartphone cases, coffee mugs, tshirts, clocks and more on secondhandmemories.net

http://secondhandmemories.net

http://Takatsu.tk

Follow for updates: http://facebook.com/takawrites

http://facebook.com/SecondhandMemories

-

-CURRENT WORKS -

Espresso Love - Featured award-winning Wattpad literary prose novel of a dystopian, magical-realistic and spiritual journey through a Kafkaesque system and Murakami dream world, of over 1 million reads and critical acclaim - http://espressolove.tk

Harbinger's Child - Literary space opera/interstellar sci fi with a metaphysical and mystical approach about the last of humanity http://harbingerschild.tk

Of Forests and Clocks and Dreams - Literary collection of visionary short stories, poetry, philosophy, art and designs, of the Soul and Cosmos http://InspiritusPress.com/OFCD

Nights In Tokyo - an in progress travel memoir and creative non-fiction novel