His Human

Hey, guys! Wait-- don't go! This is important! Still here? Good.

First off, sorry I haven't been updating. I've been getting all kinds of new ideas and have been starting new books without finishing old ones. Hence why a lot of my books aren't finished. Not joking here-- I have like 20 books in my drafts, some of them I haven't worked on in like 2+ years. . . it's not that I don't have ideas for them, I just. . . kinda. . . forgot.

Anyway! I'm not a fan of how this book started and I haven't since I started it. I never found the right way to start the book but I think I've got it now-- a good way and something to make the book seem even more interesting. Hopefully.

Instead of the book starting out where she's homeless, I'm thinking that I'm just going to have it run with the series only you'll see Megatron's softer side. Some chapters might not run with the series exactly but will have the same idea while others won't have anything to do with an episode in the series.

Make sense?

Secondly, I'm thinking about working on a Transformers Scenarios book but I need some creative ideas. I'll be using these bots because they're my favorite-- NOT that they're my only favorites.

Please INBOX ME your ideas! To do this, go to my profile, press the 3 dots in the upper right corner and select "send message". Or message me through discord at #BlazerPrime4832. Thanks!

Megatron
Optimus Prime
Ratchet
Soundwave
Wheeljack
Knockout
Ironhide (from bay-verse)
Ultra Magnus
Crosshairs (from bay-verse)
Drift (from bay-verse)
Hound (from bay-verse)