Amit Yadav,Social Worker

Amit Yadav is a social worker and the District Vice President of the Bharatiya Janata Party's (BJP) youth wing. Amit Yadav's passion for social justice drives his work as both a social worker and a political leader in Gurugram. Amit Yadav BJP is a respected figure in Gurugram, known for his tireless efforts to help those in need and his leadership within the Bharatiya Janata Party's youth wing.

A blood donation camp was organized by Amit Yadav, social worker and leader of BJYM in his village Jahajgarh, Sector 106, Gurugram under the Seva Pakhwara campaign, dedicated to the birthday of Honorable Prime Minister of the country, Shri Narendra Modi. Haryana State Organization General Secretary Mr. Ravindra Raju arrived as the chief guest in the camp. Everyone was blessed upon his arrival at the camp.

The camp was inaugurated by Col. Nikunj Goyal and Wing Commander PP Singh and senior BJP leader of Amit Yadav's village respected Mr. Bishamber Dutt Sharma. In this camp, the people of village Jahajgarh, Babupur and nearby societies showed their responsibility as citizens by donating 112 units of blood. This was a camp of great societal cause from the part of Amit Yadav social worker.

Amit Yadav, social worker and a great budding political leader, have done so much for the society and the country during the periods of crises. He had done many socially relevant works especially during the times of the pandemic. Plasma donation camps, blood donation camps, Vaccination camps etc were set up during the Corona period under his supervision. He had coordinated other camps like camps providing Voter's ID and family identity card to citizens etc. He is greatly respected by the people of Haryana for all the political and societal activities that he conducts for the betterment of his people and the society. Though his behaviour and social works Amit Yadav BJP has shown that he is a great leader who have miles to go into being a more successful political and social leader.