Chapter 11 Fatal

Jaune 404: So, Ja-ja-jaune, lis-lis-listen to me ca-ca-carefully and re-re-remember.

Jaune: o-ok 404.

Jaune 404 is currently teaching Jaune Error his magic.

Jaune 404: We-we-well then, see h-h-how to use ma-ma-magic.

Jaune 404 raised his hand and the ground began to shake.

Jaune looked down and saw that cracks had begun to appear on the floor.

a pile of bones emerged from the ground.

Jaune was shocked.

The bones were the size of a house or more.

Jaune 404: H-h-how do you li-li-like my ma-ma-magic?

Jaune: It w-was AMAZING, I c-can do it t-too.

Jaune 404: Y-y-yes, little glitch, you can do th-th-that too if you pra-pra-practice.

Jaune nodded.

Jaune: Y-yes, I wi-will train wh-what to do.

Jaune 404: fir-fir-firstly, you mu-mu-mast feel your ma-ma-magic wit-wit-within yourself, and sec-sec-secondly, you must ima-ima-imagine wh-wh-what you want to cr-cr-create.

Jaune: H-how do I do th-this?

Jaune 404: be-be-because your ma-ma-magic is similar to mi-mi-mine, you can al-al-also do the sa-sa-same things I do... we-we-well, you can do al-al-almost anything I can.

Jaune: Ok-okay, so I ju-just need to ima-imagine what I ne-need to cr-create.

Said Jaune and started thinking about a lot of bones but then realized something.

Jaune looked at his teacher then said.

Jaune: And how c-can I use ma-magic?

Jaune 404 blinked then looked at his student then he looked away and then slapped himself in the face.

Jaune 404: H-h-how could I for-for-forget to teach you ma-ma-magic.

Jaune 404 finished berating himself and looked at Jaune.

Jaune 404: The-the-there are many wa-wa-ways to use ma-ma-magic, but in or-or-order to use magic li-li-like mine or yo-yo-yours, you mu-mu-must use spe-spe-special magic.

Jaune: and wh-what ki-kind of magic sh-should i use 404?

Jaune 404 walked up to his student and took him by the shoulders and said.

Jaune 404: Soul magic.

Jaune was a little scared when Jaune 404 said that.

Jaune: Soul... magic?

Jaune 404 nodded to him and moved away from him.

Jaune 404: How you kn-kn-know Jaune, ma-ma-magic exists on the rem-rem-remnant and it's not a fa-fa-fairy tale.

Jaune: Yes.

Jaune 404: The ma-ma-magic I'm about to te-te-teach you is not fr-fr-from the rem-rem-remnants of or re-re-related to this un-un-universe.

Jaune: So it's fr-from ano-another universe that you've be-been to.

Jaune 404: Yes, littie gl-gl-glitch.

Jaune: So I ha-have to learn this ma-magic in order to le-learn yo-your magic.

Jaune 404: Yes, lit-lit-littie glitch, but the-the-there is one pro-pro-problem.

Jaune: And wh-what's the pr-problem?

Jaune 404: Bec-bec-because you are from a diff-diff-different universe th-th-than Undertale or underswap or any of those un-un-universes, it wi-wi-will be har-har-harder for you to use this ma-ma-magic.

Jaune: So I ha-have to wo-work ha-hard to use soul magic.

Jaune 404: But I ha-ha-have one solution.

Jaune: And wh-what's the so-solution?

Jaune 404: I wi-wi-will go ba-ba-back to Undertale and ret-ret-retrieve the ma-ma-magic files, and th-th-then I will up-up-upload these fi-fi-files to yo-yo-your body and your bo-bo-body can use my ma-ma-magic to learn soul magic fas-fas-faster.

Jaune 404 moved away from Jaune and snapped his fingers, and the portal opened.

Jaune 404: Jaune I w-w-won't be he-he-here for a co-co-couple of mi-mi-minutes, but for now, stay he-he-here and wa-wa-wait for me.

Jaune: Okay, boss.

Jaune 404 nodded to him and then walked to the portal and jumped into the portal.

When the portal closed Jaune stood still and looked around.

Jaune: So... wh-what should I d-do?

Jaune said and then a portal appeared behind Jaune.

Jaune looked at the new portal.

Jaune: Portal! why is he here?

Jaune began to approach the portal, but then he felt a fist on his face and was thrown back a couple of meters.

Jaune: Da-damn! who hit m-me?!

Jaune got to his feet and saw the man who had hit him.

Jaune was shocked by what he saw.

In front of him was one of his friends but only in a different form.

She was glitch like Jaune.

Jaune: We-weiss?!!

Weiss Fatal: Lo-lo-lo-ng ti-ti-time no see BITCH!

End chapter