5 months later

So it's now January so you and peej have been dating for almost a year you are 5 months pregnant you and peej are in LA with Austin, kyle and Allie.

Morning:

I wake up to my alarm going off and peej putting the blanket back over his head.

Yn: me and Allie are going down to the beach this morning for a couple hours.
Peej: ok but I still want to sleep a little bit.
Yn: that's fine love.

You go into the bathroom and take a shower brush your teeth and do some makeup. You get dressed into your swimsuit then put a superstar t shirt over top of it with your white crocks.

Allie: omg you look so cute yn
Yn: thanks You look cute too
Allie: how's the baby doing
Yn: oh the baby is fine
Allie: so you ready to go to the beach
Yn: yeah totally

Allie and you walk out of the hotel room and go to the free breakfast and pick up two smoothie then walked outside. You guys walk 2 blocks to the beach. When you guys get to the beach you go a little close to the water and lay your towels down and sit talking to Allie about different things. After some more talking you guys take off your shirts that are over top of the swimsuits and tan. After about 30 minutes you and Allie go back to the hotel and see the boys watching cobra kai.

Peej: how's baby M doing love
Yn: baby M is doing great I haven't thrown up yet.
Kyle: baby M
Allie: that's what there calling the baby till they know if it's a boy or girl.
Austin: you should name the baby superstar
Yn: how about no
Austin: just a thought
Peej: anyway you guys ready to go.
Yn: let Allie and me change then we can go.
Boys: ok

You and Allie go change into some clothes after you guys are done you all go out to the car. You sit in the back with peej and Austin. Kyle is driving and Allie is in the passenger seat.

Yn: I need cookout
Peej: they don't have cookout her love
Yn: I know but I want it. (Stats crying)
Peej: love please stop crying I know you want cookout but we have to wait till we go back home.
Austin: does she always have to cry.
Allie: guys it's just the hormones making her cry. She'll stop in a little bit.

After about 10 minutes of crying. You stop and put your head in peej's lap. And he kisses your forehead. You guys go to this trail thing and hang out. You guys walk up the trail and peej and Kyle start messing around by the edge of this cliff.
Yn: babe don't do that.
Allie: stop Kyle.
You two pull them away from the cliff and they both start laughing.
Allie: that's not funny
Yn: it really isn't like people die that way.

After like 2 hours there you guys walk around and LA and go to the supermarket.
(Pretend your behind the scenes in the videos, also none of the fans know that yn is pregnant yet)

you guys go back to the hotel and you sit on the couch.
Yn: you guys know what I just remember.
Peej: what
Yn: I never posted anything about me being pregnant.
Allie: then what have you been posting on Instagram.
Yn: I post on close friends and old pictures before I had a baby bump.
Peej: we should take some to tell the fans.
Yn: ok let me go pick out a outfit.

After like 2 hours you guys finally finished taking pictures. So you post some on Instagram and the rest your sending to family.

Its

Its.yn: a new chapter ft. Baby M.
❤: lilahlevine  baylenlevine lil_peej yourlover.boy maya.2007 and 58,894 others
Comments:
Lil_peej: mommy to be
^ daddy to be
Baylenlevine: I'm excited to be a uncle
Doubletrouble: congratulations yn
^ thanks Double
Fan: the fact she kept this a secret.

It's like dinner time so you guys get some food. After eating you and peej go into your room and watch OBX.

Peej: I feel like we're drifting apart from each other.
Yn: what do you mean
Peej: it's just that you and me have to different life's and we're just in each other's.
Yn: what do you mean.
Peej: I'm saying I think I should stay in Georgia and you should stay in Pennsylvania or Florida for a little bit just till we know if we are ment to be.
Yn: so your breaking up with me.
Peej: yeah I'm sorry.

You grab your purse and your suitcase. You hand peej your promise ring and leave the hotel room. You call Sadie.

The call:
Yn: hey Sadie are you still in LA or know anyone that's here.
Sadie: sorry I'm not in LA but I can send you *****'s number.
Yn: no its ok I'll just go to the airport.
Sadie: is everything ok
Yn: not really Peej just broke up with me for no reason so I'm going back to Georgia.
Sadie: I'm really sorry but if your ever in my area just call me.
Yn: thanks Sadie.

Airport:

Yn: I would like to buy a ticket for tomorrow morning going to Georgia.
Lady: we don't have anything open till tomorrow night like 8pm
Yn: please I need to get out of here.
Lady: do you have anybody that you can stay with till 8pm tomorrow
Yn: it's fine have a good night.

It's like 3am and you start walking back to the hotel that is a hour and a half away. Your been walking for 10 minutes till you call a uber. You get into the uber and walk back into the hotel.
Man: can I help you Ms.
Yn: yeah is the pool still open.
Man: yes its a 24 hours.
Yn: also do you know how long the people in room 368 have left.
Man: sorry but I can't give out the information.
Yn: ok I understand.

You get into the elevator and go to the room and knock on it. Allie opens the door.
Allie: yn
Yn: I'm just going to sleep on the couch can you or Kyle wake me up before peej is awake so I can leave.
Allie: I'll stay with you here.
Yn: thanks
You fall asleep with your head in Allie's lap.