𝟳. 𝗗𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗗𝗲𝗲𝗱𝘀

"K-kiss?"

Adora's current state of mind didn't help the situation. The man that stood dangerously close to her eyed her vulnerable figure with raw and primal desire. She noticed the perverted glances at her, cowering in to create a haven for her body. The gap between them left nothing to the imagination of what could happen, and Adora took a few steps back to seek leverage in her current position. However Bain followed in tow. Adora realised that she was stopped by the bed behind her, one step back would cause her to fall on the bed, only to be left in a vulnerable position.

"You're awfully quiet now Adora..."

Bain loved the pinky flush that adorned her face, in fact, it made her more enticing and his sexual desire for her couldn't be withdrawn any longer. Her teeth held onto her top lip for some sort of control, Adora couldn't think straight. Here she was standing in front of such a beautiful man, his beauty knows no bounds. The cat had caught her tongue, she looked for words to express her displeasure with her current situation but knowing better for something silly can cause her to be further embarrassed. She hated how she was an open book towards a man she barely knew but required her just a mere glance of comfort. Her thoughts stopped and her feet floated in front of her to close the gap between the both of him and her.

Her lips attached to his, and the smell of desire and strong perfume eroded her senses causing a hazy sensation to form around her. Bain felt Adora pressed against him, it took him too long to realise her lips were against his. It felt like he just come up for air, her lips felt so soft and velvety. She clung to him for life, waiting for him to dominate the kiss. Her lips moved slowly and sultry, enticing Bain. Shaking over the abrupt move, Bain grabbed the back of her neck and leaned her backwards, allowing him to dominate. Before anything else could have happened, Adora moved from his grip just as if she was shocked by electricity. Her thoughts went around a carousel, how could she have just thrown her last bit of dignity for a kiss?

She lightly gasped for air, the adrenaline rush brought her back to her senses and a realisation hit that she was stupid enough to crave more.

She wanted more.

But that man, as godly and panty-dropping as he looks, is the last person she should be craving such dirty doings from.

He stood there smirking at the girl, who was trying to calm her nerves after such a short make-out. He could see the way her body wanted him to taint her, her eyes the way they undressed him and how she reacted to the kiss. He smirked at how she was trying to mask her feelings towards such a dirty deed, however, he read her just like an open book.

"Adora I must say that was something." His sultry voice also emits such a husky chuckle, his pearly white on display and dimples protruding. Couldn't he get even hotter?

"All I wanted was a kiss preferably to my cheek but a starved man can't be picky don't you think?"

He loved the look of annoyance on her face. Adora felt stupid, of course, he didn't mention he wanted a kiss on his lips but she was nervous enough to think that was what he wanted her to initiate. All her nerves riled up for no reason. Her mouth blubbered open and shut, she didn't know what to say. She wanted to knock that sexy head off those broad and big shoulders. Bain's hand found its way to her face, he felt the softness and warmth from it. She was like a dainty china, a wrong touch and she would shatter. A silky lock of her hair fell off her forehead, she grabbed it gently.

"Can this starved man not have another taste, Adora?"

The distance between them closed, his lips on hers and moved in sync to a rhythm of their own. Adora was thrown off by such a sudden force, she felt too good and pleasured to want to push him off. Bain's lips moved like a starved predator consuming its prey. He couldn't get enough of her. She lit the flame in his body that made him want so much from her. His hands grabbed the back of Adora's plump thighs and dropped her on the bed. His body took over the space, leaving her thighs wide open, trying to relieve pent-up sexual tension. Adora moaned as Bain started to slowly grind down on the girl. He wanted to show her what effect she had on him.