Chapter I: Isolation

Isabelle wakes disoriented and dizzy in a room with no windows, not even a light. It comes as a big shock, as the last thing she remembers is falling alseep on the phone to Drew her boyfriend in her room. Trying to figure out where she is she stumbles around the room till finds the door. Isabelle tries to open the door but it is locked. She holds her ear up to the door to hear what is outside. Only a Tv and the occasional footsteps can be heard.

Thinking it is all a prank by one of her friends she bangs on the door and yells out for them to let her out. No one answers. Isabelle places her ear back up against the door and this time can hear footsteps getting closer and closer, before stopping outside the door. Before she could react the door flys open, knocking Isabella off her feet almost knocking her out as she hits the ground. Standing in the door way is a large male figure with a clown mask over his face.

The masked figure takes a step into the
room. With every step he takes Isabella pulls herself along the ground away from him until her back is against the old bed along the far wall. Frightened she stumbles to her feet before the figure pushes Isabelle on the bed.

Isabelle lays on the bed frightened, not knowing what is going to happen to her she closes her eyes hopeing it is all a bad dream. Seconds later Isabelle opens her eyes, the figure is gone and the door has been shut again.

Isabelle sits up on the side of the bed. Trying to figure out what is happening. Is this all a dream, or some sick prank by her friends or worse. Again she stands up and heads for the door. It is locked. Afraid and having no idea what is happening to her she explores the room.

Looking for a light switch she stumbles her way around the door way until she finds the switch. But it dosnt work. With no windows in the room it is almost pitch black except for the light coming from under the door and a little bit of light coming through a small hole in the roof.

With no light, she feels her way around the room before she bumps into an old office desk and wooden chair. Isabelle sits down at the desk trying each draw but nothing is in any of them except the bottom right draw which is locked.

Still feeling dizzy Isabelle stumbles her way back to the bed. The old metal spring bed only has a pillow and thin wool blanket ontop of the thin foam mattress. Laying on the bed Isabelle can feel each spring through the thin mattress. As uncomfortable as she is, Isabelle falls asleep.

Hours pass as Isabelle wakes to a softly lit room from a candle that is sitting on the desk. Confused she sits up and looks around the room. The room is all but empty, with only the bed and the desk in the room.

Isabelle sees something sitting beside the candle. A bowl of some sort. Now feeling hungry she goes over to investigate. It is a small bowl of oatmeal. Not sure if it is safe or not she picks at the oatmeal, before deciding to eat it with her fingers.

Not long after Isabelle finishes the oatmeal, the masked figure opens the door. Demanding that she got back on the bed the figure enters the room to collecting the bowl and candle.

Isabelle hesitates before making a run for the door but the large clown masked man steps in her way before she can get past and knocks her to the ground. He then proceeds to throw her back onto the bed before leaving the room without the bowl and candle.

Isabelle hears the door lock behind him as he walks down the hallway. Frightened she sits on the bed curled up, wondering what is going to happen to her and is she ever going to be able to see her family again. Will she ever get to hear her boyfriend's voice again or feel his touch.

Moments later the figure bursts into to room with a knife in one hand and zipties in the other. Fearing for her life, Isabelle tries to get around the masked man but is cornered. Isabelle fights with arms swinging as the masked man tries to grab her. Getting past her arms, he grabs her and throws her to the ground.

Still kicking and screaming Isabelle is able to push the man away. She jumps up but her knee has been hurt and can't put any pressure on it and falls to he ground face first.

The masked man takes this advantage and holds Isabelle down while he zipties her hands behind her back and her feet together. After he is finished he picks her up and throws her onto the bed. before leaving the room the masked man picks up the candle and the bowl with the knife.

Isabelle struggles to try and wiggle out of the zipties but it is no use. They are done up too tight for even her petite hands to get out off.