•••TWENTY•••

SURPRISE BABY—

            —SURPRISE BABY—

                 LORENZO

It's been six fucking months since she's went missing ran away I don't know. She wouldn't just fucking leave for no reason I know she was pissed off about the marriage but I know she wouldn't do this just because of that and all she left me was a fucking note I couldn't even read it anymore because it just pissed me off. I know her stupid ass friend helped her disappear they ran away together that much was obvious but I don't understand how the fuck they could just vanish into thin air like that it was to sudden of them up and leaving plus they didn't take any valuable information with them it just doesn't make sense. I haven't stopped looking for her since I came back to find her gone I knew they weren't in Italy anymore they were to smart to stay here they knew I would find them with no problem most of Italy was on my payroll. I know they are somewhere in the United States I just don't know here but I wont stop until I get my hands on her. If it wasn't bad enough that I was having to deal with daisy missing I as still trying to figure out what the fuck is going on with the trader within the family I feel like my head is going to explode but I keep my composure and continue to handle business. Knocking on the door pulls me out of my thoughts I scratch my beard letting out a groan of annoyance. "Come in." I snapped as I pulled out a cigar lighting it up and taking hit. Theo walks inside my office closing the door behind him. "Any news?" I asked taking a large hit letting the smoke burn my lung and calm my nerves. "We have something but we don't know if its a hit or not I sent Leonardo to check it out but we got a hospital admission of someone in a accident and the DNA showed up to match Daisy's but we don't know if its actually her or not it could be the same situation with California. We should be finding out within the next couple of days." He fills me in and I cant help but let my chest fill with hope that it was actually Daisy but I keep my face emotionless. I nod my head in understanding. "That's not all." He continues and I look at him airing fro him to finish he clears his throat. "Well when we pulled the DNA up it brought up four identities. Daisy, Catalina, and Victoria but get this the other name was Grazia Romana." This informations stuns me. I quickly put the cigar out in the ashtray and sit up in my seat. "So what are you trying to say to me right now." I asked feeling a major headache form in my frontal lobe he lets out a sigh pulling out a small file. "Well I'm not hundred percent sure what is going on but I have two theories. One is it could just be a freak phenomenon that all these identities show up for one admission especially the one of the dead mafia princess but my second theory is that Daisy isn't really Daisy but Grazia she could have just been going by aliases for who knows how long. Grazia identify was harder to pull up in the files. The file was secure and crypt security behind it. Whoever hide it was doing a damn good job." His words come crashing down on me I could feel the blood rushing through my veins and my heart start to beat though my ears. Everything comes crashing down on me. It all makes since now her being desensitized to my business to her acting strange when Aleksei came around and the shocked look on her face when her uncle sowed up or when she found out that her brother could be alive. I can now take a good guess on the reason she was running. She told me of her ex in the past but Aleksei coming trying to ask me to help find Grazia when I had her the whole time. I felt like a fucking fool. I pull out Daisy's phone from my desk throwing it on the table in front of Theo. "Go through and look at everything anything that sticks out tell me immediately and have Leonardo call me." I tell him walking to the small bar making myself a drink. I can hear Theo stand up causing the chair to scrap across the ground. "We will get her back." He assures me before he makes his way out the door once I hear it close I slam my glass down making it clank loudly. I let out a humorless laugh throughout the empty room making me look crazy but I could give less of a fuck. This whole time she has been lying to me about who she really is and I just followed along like a lost little puppy but she will learn who I really am once I get my hands on her again.