20.

It's going to be Romessa pov for a while 🎀
____________________________________

- Romessa -
It had been 2 days, 5 hours and 34 minutes since I last saw Shehryar. He hadn't called or even texted, and I didn't either, maybe he was busy with Maya or something. Maybe he is going to marry her and leave me, but why does that effect me, he could do whatever he liked, I'm not going to go between them anymore.

I decided to accept this as faith and also decided we went home, I have to start working in the hospital next month and I have so many projects coming up, I went down to mama, ans told her that we all needed to go back, Haadir needs to go to uni and Ameerah and Ayesha still have their exams left. She was sad but agreed. I talked to khalo and had our tickets booked for next weekend.

Since I was still in touch with Khadija khala, I told her about us going back, she was very sad, but siad we did need to go back home, she showered me ans my family with so many gifts and love, I will always appreciate her for that. Haadir had called baba and asked him how he was, he was going to stay in Pakistan for while though, but I didn't care, I was going to take mama nd my siblings to my house.
____________________________________

But alas Destiny had plans, once we landed in the country I had bought my house in was no other than Germany. I was born and lived in Ireland all my life, and we still were, but since baba wasn't coming back with us, and I was still mad at him too, I brought my family here. I had bought little apartment a while ago, with the money I had saved up since I was 15, and when I was here in Germany two years ago, I bought it, I always wanted to travel and maybe even work here, since I studied German in school, but I've forgotten most of it, Haadir transfered here for his second year of uni and since Ammerah and Ayesha were in there last years if school they also easily got a space in the schools here.

I had also talked to a few hospitals here, and as they liked my work and my school reports were all good, I was accepted a place straight away.

My apartment was a pretty big apartment compared to others, it was on the top floor, and the old owners had to apartment bulit into one, i think they used one as a studio and one as their living space. It had three bedrooms, a master bedroom and two bathrooms, it had sitting room that was connected to a small dinning hall, the dinning hall was facing the kitchen, there was also a same storage/laundry space beside one of the bathrooms. The view of the city was nice though, two of the walls of my living room were window wall things (I don't know what they're called lol) and sometimes it's so peaceful to just stare outside.

 The view of the city was nice though, two of the walls of my living room were window wall things (I don't know what they're called lol) and sometimes it's so peaceful to just stare outside

If someone had looked at it at first glance thy would think it's some fancy, expensive place, but I got for a very cheap amount around a year ago, while working on a project, and with a hefty amount I saved up over the years paid off

If someone had looked at it at first glance thy would think it's some fancy, expensive place, but I got for a very cheap amount around a year ago, while working on a project, and with a hefty amount I saved up over the years paid off. I finally had my own space, it did need alot of work though, but thanks to a few friends I had made here, the place looked amazing.

I headed to my room since everyone else was already asleep, I was living in the master bedroom, i had most my stuff here from when I was visiting Germany a fee years back, I walked in a took off my hijab, and went to freshen up before I go pray namaz. After I had finished praying I decided to a little before I go to sleep. I quietly walked out my bedroom to go to the kitchen, but I didn't realize mama was in the kitchen too. "Mama what are you doing here, it's late at night" "oh beta, I was waiting for you, what time did you get home" "oh I had gone to get my hospital ID and that took awhile, I got home around half an hour ago" "oh, does that mean you got the job?" "Yea mama, they're a new hospital, so they're hiring new staff as much as possible" "wow, mashallah, I pray that this is great for you" mama handed me plate of rice and curry, "thank you mama" I went to sit on the dinning table, ma'am sat beside me, she never let's anyone eat alone. "Beta, have you not been in contact with Shehryar, isn't he in this city?" "Uh, I did mama, a few days ago  he um is busy these days so I haven't called him, and um no he's not in this city, I think he's in Munich" "oh that's a shame, I thought Khadija said that he was in Berlin" I shrugged, to be honest I didn't know where he lived, I never really got to ask him, and I didn't ask khala either.

After finishing dinner,mama went to sleep in her room and I washed my plate and went to sleep to.

- the next day -
It was my first day at the hospital, most the day I made myself used to the place, and doing rounds of the hospital, the staff said I could start attending to patients tomorrow, this was perfect, I have nothing to worry about now.

- Shehryar -
It's been a few weeks since I've been here in Germany, and saying I miss Pakistan is an understatement, the thing I miss the most along side my family was Romessa, I didn't get to clear myself, but what I also said to Maya that day was wrong, I didn't mean to say it, it just slipped, and even after that argument, I keep thinking and asking myself, did I want to really marry Romessa. Yes she was beautiful and breathtaking, she cared and was nice, she was smart and mature, everything about her was perfect, and yet I said that, even if I said that behind her back, it was somewhere in my head. Getting married to her was really unexpected and I don't think I regret it? Do i though? I enjoy my moments with her, and I do want to go back to her.

Khala found out me and Romessa had an argument becuse Kaif had overheard us and was really mad with me, the only thing she told me was that Romessa went back to her home, and that's it. I didn't even know where she lived, I wanted to call her but something in me wanted to talk to her person. & regarding the shareholder problem, we have alot of proof collected against Maya and her family, turns out they wanted me to get married to Maya and doing so would take control of my company, they also have a hand in decline in ammi's health, and me and Romessa's misunderstanding. That day all she heard at the restaurant, I said them all, but alone because Maya was stupid and would do anything once I started paying attention to her, from that day, whenever I talked to Maya she would also slip up some where reveling things, which made my job easier.

"Sir, the hospital has called you to do it's monthly check" Adnan came in telling me. "Tell them I'll be there tomorrow at 8"