{ | Remembering. | }

V sat in her chair, 'Chained' even though she had broken it. She had been thinking about what happened before they came to this god forsaken planet, not remembering anything sense the arrival.

Nothing from when they were worker drones came to her, almost like her files may have been blocked. Of course V didnt question the company, so her first thought was that the company didnt block them off.

Though, J was dead now. For good. Its not like the company would find out if she questioned them, and J couldnt kill her for doing so. Although, N could always kill her, but he was too pure for that.

V sighed in fustration. Her eyes shutting closed on her screen. That is, until N had came inside and tapped on her screen.

'What do you want?' She had sneered.

'You looked deep in thought.' N spoke, The same small smile on his face. It annoyed V, it made her get all. . soft. Ew.

'Fine.' She turned away, snobbishly.

'I know something has gotta be wrong.' He tapped on her shoulder, to which, V slapped his hand off.

'Ugh fine, Im trying to recover files.' She snapped at him.

'You dont think maybe the company blocked them. . ?' N questioned.

'. . Maybe.' She paused.

'Look- you dont have to remember those old things. We'll just make new ones!' He sounded uncertain, and grabbed V by her face.

V's blush appeared on her visor, maybe she really didnt need to recover them.