fallen angel or half..?

Idea from them again ✨
XinLan62119
-------------------------------------
TanQR.
"Wake up.." I waken up by my voices again well they do wake me up early but eh who cares? I heard yelling, crying and sniffing I got up from the could I was on and walked to the sence "HE DID KILL ME..!" "H-HE *sniff* D-DID N-NOTHING!" "Clam down everyone even Lucky what happened?" "Ah TanQR good thing you're here uhm Lucky is saying that you killed him.." Ominous said even though I did but there was a goddess standing right in front of me I couldn't see nothing or anyone. "I'm sorry TanQR but you're a fallen angel now." "HUH?!" I opened my eyes was wide I could and I just fell down to the place I'm not dead or alive I'm fallen I could heard Kreekcraft crying loudly and Ominous crying too but Lucky just was faking it. "Ow fuck.." I mumbled it looks like I'm in a forest but it's clam why this is so bad? Eh I guess I found to fine out by myself I grabbed my mask and take it off it's was good here why everyone so scared of this place not even the demons say anything I kinda like this place I smiled to myself and closed my eyes.
-five minutes later-
"Wakey wakey TanQR" I waken up someone else a person MiniBloxa (Oliverwasnothere are you happy that keep putting MiniBloxa here or nah?)

"Hello TanQR you remember me?" "Ofc I do" I said with a smile I hugged MiniBloxa and smiled widely "I have a plan to get out of here to heaven again wanna join?" I smiled more "ofc" he grabbed my hand and ran up to the heaven gates no one was there I sat down and closed my eyes "you may enter." YES me and MiniBloxa walked in heaven and ran to a tree and sat down "TANQR! AND MINIBLOXA" "ah my friends-" "no." He Hugged me "jealous MiniBloxa" "fine I was joking" "lol" KreekCraft hugged me as hard as he can and Ominous walked up to MiniBloxa and hugged him softly.

--------------------------------
Done✨