𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

CAPTIVATING
Keke, Lele| Keleia
"I almost thought you weren't going to ask,"
October 24th

Today is the day before Homecoming and Bryce has been planning on when he would ask her. He settled on the game later today.

Keleia was a bit nervous because she felt like he wasn't going to ask her. She didn't say anything about it to him though.

Bronny already asked Brooklyn and it was pretty. Zyier asked Jocelyn in the most Zyier way.

And speaking of Zyier and Jocelyn, they still come to school even though Jocelyn is pregnant. No one really judges at the school besides the girls that are envious.

"Um, Yeah girl that Chain looks good but I think this one is better" Brooklyn stammered picking up the Chain Bryce bought her about a month ago.

"But it doesn't go with the uniform, you sure it's better?" Keleia Questioned unsure with Brooklyn's choice.

"Trust me girl, it looks better" she nodded with raised eyebrows.

Keleia shrugged before moving her hands to go behind her neck to clip the chain together.

Brooklyn was with Keleia this morning to take her to school since Bronny, Bryce, Or Zyier "couldn't take her"

Jocelyn was doing Jocelyn things trying to get ready so Brooklyn stepped up to take her to school.

But Brooklyn kept looking down at her phone as if she was waiting for a notification or something.

She was anxious to get to the school by 8 even though they needed to get there by 8:45.

She knew they could make it but she just wanted to be cautious.

She also knew that if Bryce didn't see his girlfriend at that time he was going to throw a fit.

It actually happened once because Keleia had a dentist appointment before school and he didn't get to see her.

Flashback

"Look Bryce, don't get mad at me because I know you like to tussle. Keleia is at the dentist and she ain't coming to school until like 11 or 12" Zyier told him putting his hands up in a surrendering way.

His friends took cover as if he was going to turn into the hulk or something.

"Okay? You acting like my life resides on her. I'm not finna throw a fit because she isn't here" Bryce scoffed shrugging his shoulders.

Bronny let out a breath and moved from behind Brooklyn realizing he didn't need to take cover.

"See I told y'all he won't act outlandish" He muttered fixing his shirt.

"You the one that told us he would" Bronx pointed out moving from behind Zyier.

Bronny waved him off and waited for everyone to walk to their home room.

Bryce held it together up until 9:30, 2 hours and 30 minutes later. He started gaining an attitude. It was unbearable by his friends.

He was mocking people for no reason, he cussed everyone out, his teachers even got a part of it. And most of all he was missing all of his warmup shots.

"Yo Bryce, what is going on dawg? You shootin' like A bum out there" Bronny asked watching him miss literally all of his shots.

"I don't know, My shots just ain't falling today" he shrugged getting his rebound from his missed mid-range shot.

"Good news, Keleia is on her way to school" Zyier mentioned popping up out of nowhere.

Bryce nervously let out a breath trying to think from the free throw line. When he went up to shoot he'd finally made his first shot of the day.

"Finally," Bronny groaned.

It wasn't until a few minutes later did Bronny realize Bryce only made his shots at the mention of Keleia.

End of flashback

So now Brooklyn is speeding down the street to get Keleia there at the right time. Keleia didn't even notice because she was too busy on her phone.

They finally reached the school and Bryce happily skipped over to Keleia's door and opened it for her.

Both of them wore a gigantic smile on their face.

"This is gonna be a long day"

__

It is now halftime at the game and The boys are down 7. Bryce was really nervous because of his plan for after the game.

But as they were walking back to the locker room Keleia crept her way over to him to give him a kiss.

"You are doing good baby keep it up and take your time" she quickly said giving him another kiss on his cheek before making her way back to her cheer group.

Bryce bit the inside of his cheek as their coach criticized their work.

He decided to put Bronny, Bryce, Zyier, Shea, and Bronx in all at the same time.

Bronny at the one to call the shots and space the floor. Bryce at the Two because he can get open and score quick. Shea at the three to run plays for Bryce. Zyier at the 4 to do the same thing for Bronny. Then Bronx at the Five to protect the paint.

So his plan should work.

Long story short that line up went out their and took over. Bronny started off with 6 points and ended off with a blazing 24. Bryce started off with 4 and ended off with 29. Zyier started with 15 and ended off with 23.

Bronx and Shea Both ended up with 14.

Before everyone could leave Jocelyn quickly got everything Bryce wanted her to give him.

Everyone helped him set everything up while Brooklyn distracted Keleia.

When Bryce finally gave Brooklyn the signal she took Keleia where he was and turned her around.

It took a minute to read the poster but when she did she smiled and nodded her head rapidly.

"Of course I'll go to homecoming with you." She laughed, Bryce stood up and pulled her into a kiss.

"Thank God, whew" Bryce sighed while wiping his forehead in a joking way.

He swayed them side to side in the hug he had just pulled them into.

"I almost thought you weren't going to ask," she chuckled into his chest.

He gave her a look before pulling away with a scrunched up face. He grabbed everything from everyone else and turned back to her.

"You got me fucked up K" he said rolling his eyes at the girl.

"I went dress shopping a few weeks ago with Brook and lyn and I found this dress that was so beautiful I bought it and I think it a little tight on the butt part but I'll be fine" she shrugged ignoring his last comment.

"You got me really fucked up."