1 Welcome To Auradon

(Most of the songs  will just be videos because I won't write down the lyrics because I don't feel like writing all of that. And obviously you are singing with them.)

(I will continue to write my other books as well so don't worry.)

(And also like every story my spelling and grammar isn't always perfect.)

I'm (Y/n) Pan, the Daughter of Peter Pan.
(I know technically all the kids on the Isle are V.K's but it just makes it easier to write if only Mal's group is called the V.K's.)

I joined the V.K's, when I was 10, when the others knew each other since they were very little. I was an expert thief even at that age. My Father left the Isle when I was 6. I didn't totally blame him for leaving because I watch as he tried to come back to get me but he couldn't enter. Some how I was able to survive all alone. I started stealing from the V.K's and their Parents when I was 8. Which anger them. One time they were able to catch me. Instead of punishment they were impressed and excepted me into their group and we became fast friends.

When I was 14, almost 15 years old, I ran into Harry Hook.
I was running away from a couple of very angry men late at night, when I suddenly slammed into a guy wearing a long red coat, I almost knocked him over but he steadied himself in time.When the the Boy turned around I instantly recognized him as Harry Hook, Son of Captain Hook, our Father's absolutely despised each other, of course.
Harry looked at me then heard the men yelling, and then he did something I didn't expect, even he was surprised what he did. He quickly grabbed me and pulled in a alley, hiding me as the men ran by then left.
We more casually ran in with each other a couple times after that before we started willingly spending time together. And a couple months later we started dating, and have been together since.
Of course Uma didn't like me at all at first considering I am friends with Mal, but she trusts Harry and became a little more welcoming and trusting with me over time. I never told the V.K's about me and Harry but I slowly spent less time with them and more with Harry and Uma, because love always comes first.

One regular day I was with the V.K's as usual when Mal's Mom, Maleficent showed up.
Her and Mal talked for a bit before she said something more to Mal but also told all of us.

    "You five have been chosen to go to a different school, in Auradon." Just as Mal's Mom said that Evie, Carlos and Jay attempted to run away but three of Maleficent's henchmen were standing behind them and caught the three of them, I just stood there still processing. I never even thought about leaving the Isle before, but I didn't want to.

"What! I'm not going to some boarding school filled to the brim with prissy pink Princesses!" Mal objected.

"And perfect Princes." Evie said dreamy.

"Yeah, and I don't do uniforms. Unless it's leather. You feel me?" Jay said.

"Oh shut up." I say in a joking manner to him.

"I read somewhere that they allow Dogs in Auradon. Mom said they're rabid pack animals who eat Boys who don't behave." Carlos says nervously.

"Yeah Mom we're not going." Mal told her.

"Oh. You're thinking small, pumpkin. It's all about world domination. Knuckleheads!" When Mal's Mom yelled that last word the three people behind Carlos, Jay and Evie walked to fallow her. "Mal.."

Eventually it was decided that we all had to go. As everyone else we back together I walked to the chip shop. I didn't have long but I had to say goodbye. I see him walking over to it.