19

Double update!!!

Because you will cry the next chapter

~~~~

Jung pack.

Hobi, bogum,hoseokie,sana,hyungjin, yuna, Ryujin, mark, Rosé, and jungkook sitting on the wood 🪵 looking at their pack.

Their pack was in bad condition, and they didn't have anything except water from the river and fruit trees.

Hobi sigh.

"what should we do? We are only 10" hobi asked.

"I am thinking that we should leave since we don't have anything except water and fruits," bogum said.

"how about we go to wang pack? Their kings are kind, they let us stay there?" jungkook said.

Others didn't say anything.

Jungkook looks down.

Silent there but suddenly.

"here they are!!" a voice comes.

They turn around and saw other of Jung's pack people.

Alphas, betas, and omegas come.

Kids and elders are also with them.

"what are you doing here?" bogum said.

People giggle.

"We are here because our king bogum is here, "18 years omega girl said smiling.

Others people happily nodded.

"you should go back to minkim pack because I don't have anything, trust me you have a better life there,"bogum said.

Tap tap.

Bogum look down and saw a cute little omega girl.

"We have a better life there but we can't be happy as we are with you, you are our king and role model," the little girl said. Smile her cute smile.

Bogum smile.

Bogum looks at his people.

He didn't know that he have loyal people who never leave his side.

He thought his people leave him because he's don't have anything but he was wrong, his people come for him all the way.

Bogum smile.

"Okay, let's start a new life, let's work hard to make our jung pack again," bogum said.

"LET'S DO IT" bogum yelled.

"Let's GO!!"  everyone yelled and start work.

Alphas and betas work for houses.

Omegas working for foods.

Kids sit on the ground while elders teach them about life lessons.

❤️💚💜💙

What do you think about jung pack people's love for each other?