3 The past

This triggers irumas memories, and he starts to remember something that happened when he was seven iruma remembers how he had wings and how his parents forcefully pulled them out. ( my au)

This makes iruma cry, the teachers are startled by the random crying.

"Iruma what's wrong" asks buer sensei after regaining his senses from the random crying

" my..m-my"

"My?" Questioned buer sensei as Marbas sensei sits there confused"

" my p-parents" iruma mumbled while trying to hold back his tears

" your parents?" Marbas sensei softly said

" they did it,.. m-my back"

" suddenly the room goes silent and murderous aura goes into the air, so much that anyone who walked in would probably go into shock, iruma is confused as he looks up to see Marbas sensei biting lower lip and his eyebrows pointed down so hard he might get as much wrinkles around his eyebrows then kalago sensei .

Iruma looks around to see the absolute most angry yet sad faces ever, momonoki sensei tears start streaming down her face yet again while balam senseis eyes open so wide expecting his mouth underneath his mask to be clenched together, he looks over to Robin sensei who still has not moved for awhile now.

And buer senseis looks calm but u can tell how much anger is behind his eyes.

" your... parents did this to u??" Loudly said Marbas sensei

" iruma nodded his head

Iruma blinked, one second Marbas sensei was a foot away the next second Marbas senseis arms were wrapped around the boy

Iruma was startled by this but hugged back anyway a few seconds later buer and momonoki sensei joined in that's when Robin got back to his senses and hurried to join us sobbing very hard balam sensei was to scared to join but then he heard "balam come here" balam listens to those words and walks to iruma goes on his knees and wraps his huge arms around all of them, this lasted for about a minute.

Marbas sensei opened his eyes again to notice iruma had fallen asleep and so had Robin sense.

" guys iruma and Robin are asleep" Marbas sensei whispered

Everyone else opens there eyes and gets up still holding iruma and Robin so they don't fall

Balam sensei picks both of them up and puts them on the couch