CHAPTER 6 - A KELLIN TO CATCH

( VIC'S POV )

"Vic, where are you going?!" Jaime stood in front of the door, keeping it closed.
"I-I need to make this right! I need to tell him how I feel-!" I sputtered, grabbing my things.
"Why didn't you tell him before?" Tony asked, watching me run back and forth inside the tiny room, grabbing my things.
"Because I didn't realise!" I muttered angrily.
"So? Just text him." Jaime scoffed.
Mike grabbed my keys and handed them to me. "The doctor said you were okay to leave, actually. You just needed a little push."
I smiled, taking them.
I went into the bathroom and gazed into the mirror, my eyes widening in horror.
"O-Oh my god! I almost forgot- I mean- I can't let Kellin see me like this!"
I panicked as Tony and Mike emerged behind me, cringing.
My neck was red, I had a black eye, and a bandaid over my nose.
What the fuck was I going to do?
Mike left the room and came back with a pair of sunglasses and a collared shirt. "You ran into a door. Uh... nose first." He added.
I laughed, then turned to face them.
"So... so you guys are okay with this?"
"Of course," Tony said cheerfully.
Mike laughed. "Nothing about this is to not be okay with. I've known for a while now... Even before you did. It's okay. You can like guys. You can like girls. Hell, you can be attracted to a shortbread cookie for god's sake! Nothing will ever change the fact that you're my brother and I love you."
I smiled, hugging Mike tightly. "Thanks, you're the best brother ever."
I let go and laughed. "Shortbread cookies ARE pretty sexy."
"We're wasting time! You have a Kellin to catch!" Tony yelled, shooing me out of the room.
I pulled off my tanktop and put on the collared shirt and sunglasses.
I grabbed my things and headed for the door.
Jaime hesitated before moving out of the way.
"Have fun," He muttered sarcastically.
I was too focused on Kellin to care about why Jaime was being such a shit to me.
I dashed out the door towards the front desk without another word.

( ???'S POV )

"Mike, but you said..."
"I know what I said," Mike snapped. "And I was right, was I not?"
"That's not the point!" I hissed back. "It's all wrong! It's all wrong!" I yelled, my eyes still fixed on the road as we drove back to Glendale.
"Shut up!" Mike growled. "Don't be such a baby!"
"I'll show you what baby is. Just you wait and see..." I snickered deviously.
Mike snarled, looking out the window angrily.

( KELLIN'S POV )

I slumped in my chair, caged inside my mind.
What the fuck just happened?
I looked up at a chubby hispanic waitress standing over me.
"Would you like anything sir?" She asked impatiently.
"Just... just an ice coffee."
She nodded, turning slowly, then walked to the next table.
I sat in silence, burrowing my face in my hands.
Suddenly, I felt someone tap me on the shoulder.
I whipped around, angry, when suddenly my heart skipped a beat.
It was Vic.
"V-Vic!" I yelled, shuffling back.
He pointed to the seat next to me. "Mind if I join you?" He added cooly.
I shook my head.
He sat down, pausing to study my face before opening his mouth.
"Kellin, look- I-I'm really sorry about-"
"Vic, it's fine! I... I can't force you to like me. I'M sorry. I was stupid to get mad at you."
Vic paused. "You didn't let me finish. What I was going to say was that I'm sorry for lying to you."
"Lying? What do you-"
My heart stopped.
My breathing slowed.
My eyes widened.
"HOLY-"
Vic grabbed my mouth, placing a hand over my lips as he chuckled awkwardly.
I removed his hand slowly.
"You... And you... With the...? But I..." I whispered, breathing heavily.
Vic laughed, grabbing my hands.
"Yeah... I guess I just didn't quite realise until now how I felt about you."
I felt my cheeks flush red as I bit my lower lip.
"I love everything about you, Kellin." Vic whispered quietly. "You're my definition of perfection. And if it would be okay... I would like to call you mine."
I smiled widely.
I grabbed the sides of Vic's face and pulled him into me, intwining our lips.
"Of course." I whispered.
"Wait, what about Katelynne?" Vic said suddenly, pulling away from me.
"Yeah, what about her?" I grunted, turning away.
"What?"
"Well, I got let out of the hospital early today, and I was going to surprise her, but when I came home..."
I paused, feeling tears form under my eyelids.
"She had Justin's dick inside of her."