Part 13.

ONE MONTH LATER:

*JAY'S POV*

"Nath, do you know where Katy went this morning?" I shouted through his bedroom door.

I woke up this morning to find that Katy had gone somewhere; without even leaving a note for us to tell us where she was or when she was going to be back.

Which wasn't like her. She always told us that she was going out if she was going to be up before us. It's just how it had worked and I'm sure she wouldn't change that without a good explanation.

"I've got no idea mate. But she hasn't been herself for the past week now..." he replied.

"Yeah. I've noticed that as well..." I sighed before walking off back towards my bedroom. I wasn't worried about her because she was old enough to look after herself. But I did want to know where she was since this was totally out of character for Katy.

I grabbed my phone from beside the bed and decided that I was going to text her. She might reply, she might not. But it's worth a shot and would answer my question. And I would know if she was alright.

To K-

Hey babe, just wondered where you went this morning? Hope you're alright, see you later. Love you xxx

I pressed send before throwing my phone back on my bed, waiting to see if she would reply to me or if she was just going to ignore me.

*KATY'S POV*

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket as I sat on the ground. Tears rolling down my cheeks at the same time.

I knew it was going to be from Jay or Nathan wondering where I was. I didn't tell them about today and I didn't want to tell them where I was going. This was something that I needed to do on my own and this was something that I had to think about on my own.

It wasn't the sort of thing you told everyone you meet. Even if you love them and trust them with everything.

From McGuiness-

Hey babe, just wondered where you went this morning? Hope you're alright, see you later. Love you xxx

To McGuiness-

Don't worry about me, I'm fine. See you later, love you too. And don't forget that you and Nath have to be at Radio One for 12.30 ;)xxx

"You know, you should probably tell him the truth..." I heard someone say from behind me. I turned around to see Tom and my brother both stood there with a look of pain on their face.

"He doesn't need to know. I don't want to tell him that I'm here!" I replied, as I wiped the tears away from my eyes at the same time.

"Why didn't you tell any of us that this was today?" Tom asked.

"I didn't want any of you worrying about me. I just wanted some time to myself for a while..."

"But Katy, if you love Jay then he is going to worry about you. But that doesn't mean you can't tell him anything!" Tom stated, and he was right. But I just didn't know how to tell him.

"She would be proud of you. You know that right?" James said, pulling me in for a hug at the same time. I just rested my head on his shoulder and cried silently. Letting the tears fall onto the back of his shirt.

"I'm sure she wouldn't be. Who would ever be proud of me, I'm just the disappointment of the family..." I sighed.

"Katy, don't you ever think like that. Paige loved you and she would be proud of you; making something of yourself and even dating an international pop star!" James laughed.