The Rules of Smash

Wii Fit's POV
Wow... The bus was sure loud. But I noticed a lot of familiar faces. It look only a few mins to get to the next stop. We were in what looked like space. A girl with blonde hair, blue star clothes, and blue eyes walked in, along with a floating star. She sat next to me. Is she a new fighter? I've never seen her in the show before. She looked at me and said "Hello! My name is Rosalina, and this is my star, Luma." Luma looked happy, with it's yellow glow. I said "It's nice to meet you too! My name is We-Wii Fit! I'm a new fighter, so I might be bad at my first try..." "Don't worry, I'm new too. Want to be friends?" "Sure!" I said.
*Wii Fit fell asleep and didn't notice it.*
I was shaken up by Rosalina and she said "Wake up!" I said "I'm up." As I stood up out of my chair. All the other fighters were out of the bus and walking to the big gate. I quickly got my suitcase and Rosalina and I ran to the others just in time for the gates to open. The Smash House was HUGE! It looked like a mansion. There was a big fountain in the middle with flowers bushes surrounding it. I just followed the rest into the house. It was beautiful inside. We passed the main room, the food court, the floor above us was the rooms (I could tell because there was a button on the elevator that said 'Rooms'), and we passed the teleport room that bring fighters to the arenas. We walked all around the house until we got to this meeting room. At least it looked like a meeting room, just that it has a blue table and red chairs. Red and Blue are the main colors in Smash Bros, so it makes sence that they used those colors. I sat down on the left, near the middle. Rosalina sat next to me, and all of the others sat in their seats. A guy with a blue helmet and (what looked like) armor and sat across from me. He said to me "My name is Mega Man. I'm new on the show. Are you new too?" I nodded my head. "Sweet." He said and then started talking with the boys. A tiny boy with brown hair sat next to me. He had a red #1 T-shirt on. He said "Hello. My name's Villager, Vil for short. (copied that from another story... It sounded cool) What's yours?" I said "My name is Wii Fit Trainer, Wii Fit for short. Ar-" I was interrupted by a sudden blackout. "What was that?!" I said, very loudly actually. Some people giggled. "I don't know." I heard Villager say. Two spotlights turned on and Master Hand appeared. It's the Master Hand. "Hello everyone, and welcome to Smash!" The crowd cheered. I clapped in excitement. "Now, as many of you have noticed, we have some new fighters that are going to join us. Let me introduce (A second spotlight shines on Me, Villager, Rosalina, and Mega Man) Villager, Mega Man, Rosalina, and Wii Fit." Everyone clapped. It was pretty embrassing, actually.
Master Hand told the fighters about the rooms, the schedule, all that stuff. It took about an hour. Then, he told us "At this time, you should get your dinner at the food court, then go straight to bed, tomarrow is a busy day!" Villager, Rosalina, and I walked to the food court together, talking about how we got invited to smash.