Chapter 2 aftermath

Chapter 2

"Never now leave and never come for me again.!"

Those words left the group completely speechless. His tone was cold and harsh and left no room for argument. But they still try to make him understand " what do you mean no it's your home what about your friends what about the people that care for you?!!" Ino spoke up and shouted at the man " last I heard the villagers celebrate my banishment every year." Naruto rebuked " Your banishment was revoked 5 years ago you can be a ninja again you can be Hokage!" Sakura spoke "Yet despite that the villagers still celebrate it and if I were to return they would just vote to have me executed for hurting the last loyal uchia." He spoke giving a glare to saskue who has not spoken a word. "Dobe your just jealous that I'm treated as a prince and you were nothing to them." He spoke arrogantly but then they all felt a chill run down them and saskue felt someone grab his shoulder he quickly turned and saw naruto standing with an aura of pure death as if he was the shinagami himself "Uchia I could kill you and your friends already but I'm giving you all this one chance to turn tail and run away and when you do tell that council to never send for me again.!" He spoke in such a voice that they despite being highly trained shinobi they felt like ants in comparison to him." Kakishi thought of something "What about akatsuki surely you don't think you can fight them all by yourself!" " there is no need for that they are all already dead." "Now leave and never return." They all were shocked and out of instinct fled back to their village at top speed.

Sigh "they have some nerve coming here and demanding that of me" Naruto spoke tiredly and was about to fall when tengen fought him and noticed he was out cold " he is out like a light, I'll take him to the butterfly estate and let him finally rest properly." The flashy man said enthusiastically and disappeared the others left in the yard heard a sigh coming from shniobu as she saw this she said " Ever sense he came back he barley slept properly i think after learning of all that has happened he's been pushing himself far to much his body never got any rest but now I can breath a bit easier knowing he will be able to finally take a break and rest." With a concerned yet happy tone The master then spoke "that's good for him I've noticed he barley takes break between missions so this will be good for him." His words radiated kindness and love for his child. "Then with this your are all dismissed please take time to rest." "YES" they all spoke and left there superset ways

Time skip 1 week

Back in the leaf village the council was summoned "so I assume the mission was a success a civilian spoke up before the Hokage could officially start the meeting "yea where is the boy now?" One of the elders spoke "Troublesome" spoke a older man on the shniobi council side and said more " it's obvious he's not here and the groups expression is downcast so they likely failed." Spoke shukaku nara shikimarus father. This caused the council to erupt in shouts until a loud slam was heard causing everyone to look and see a very angry Tusnade standing up from her seat"SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!!" She shouted loud enough for all of the village to hear. Once everyone was quiet she sat back down " Kakishi report what happened" They then recounted everything that happened getting similar reactions being sorrow and disbelief...

Same time hashira meeting

"I see so he has woken up from his week deserved sleep. Thank you for informing us all shinobu." Kagaya said thankfully. "No thanks is needed master as his wife and personal doctor I will make sure he takes it easy for a while." The young lady spoke kindly with a smile on her face "I see well that's all for this meeting please do continue your duties as best you can

Butterfly mansion
Naruto and shinobu's room

We see naruto in bed looking very tired and pale. His body finally broke from all the atria he has put it through for 7 years straight and all the stress and illness he has pushed off have finally bought up to him. "Knock knock" "who is it naruto said with a raspy voice "it's me" spoke Aoi a young girl in her teens who works as one of the main doctors in the butterfly mansion "I brought your medicine and lady shniobu is making you some food sheep e here in a sec." The young girl spoke softly "Thanks Aoi" Naruto said patting the girl on her head. Later shniobu finally came in with some soup and tea. "Hello my love." She spoke so gently it felt to naruto like a nice soothing breeze. "Hey my butterfly how was the meeting." " it was fine everyone just wanted to know you were ok and I can see you finally took a break and everything is catching up with you." She giggled slightly. "Good and... I'm sorry." He said causing her to look at her husband questionably "what for?" " for pushing myself so much to the point I'm stuck here just for taking a break." He said somberly. He then felt a pair of hands on his face pulling it up to see shinobu with a gentle smile on here face "you never have to apologize for what you did I'm proud of you and what you did. And besides if you ever do this again I'll be there to pull you out every time." She spoke and that made him feel better so he did the only thing he could and closed the distance between them and kissed his wife with all his emotions when they finally separated he said "I love you shinobu Uzumaki." She giggled and said back "I love you more Naruto Uzumaki."

End of chapter 2