Our Family Has Grown

After getting back together, Sonic did everything he could to keep you happy and Y/N got rid of the perfume for good and you were back to being a very happy couple again.

Sonia and Manic were happy for you two as everything was now ok again.

As time passed, you all graduated from high school and Sonic took you on a date one day and you were watching the stars that night.

"Today has been wonderful Sonic."

"I want to make sure that you are happy."

"I am. Now that I'm with you again."

Sonic sat up a bit and smiled.

"Hey! I want to show you something!"

"What is it?"

He stood up and grabs a blindfold.

"A blindfold?"

"I have a surprise for you! Put it on!"

Y/N smiled and puts the blindfold on.

"Now be honest, can you see?"

"No."

"Perfect! Let's go!"

You giggled as he took you to a different spot.

After a few minutes, you both arrived to a new spot and Sonic looked at the bush where Sonia and Manic were hiding.

They poked their heads out as Sonic gave them a thumbs up for them to get into position. They nodded and went back to their hiding spot.

"Sonic? Can I look yet?"

"Yup! Go ahead and take it off."

Y/N took off the blindfold and noticed that Sonic got down on one knee. You covered your mouth in shock.

"Sonic?"

"Y/N, I can't live another moment without you in my life and I want to be with you for as long as I live. You mean everything to me and I love you with all my heart."

Y/N formed into tears.

"Y/N The A/T, Will you marry me?"

You burst into tears as you said,

"Yes! Yes I will!"

Sonic puts the ring on your finger and kisses you deeply as you quickly kissed back. Sonic opened one of his eyes and gave his siblings the signal.

They nodded and began to set the fireworks.

You both pulled away as the fireworks went off. It went showed a some fireworks that says I love you and ones with their heads.

Sonic and Y/N smiled as you hugged each other tightly.

You and Sonic got married a few months later and went on your honeymoon.

One day, Sonic was eating breakfast when you came to him with a big smile on your face.

"Sonic! I'm pregnant!"

Sonic was shocked as he quickly got up and picked you up, swinging her around in excitement.

"I'm so happy!"

You giggled as he gave you a big kiss, which you returned back.

Months later, you were in the hospital as Sonia and Manic came into your room. They smiled as they saw a new baby hedgehog (Hybrid or A/T) in your arms with Sonic next to you.

"Aww s/he's so cute!" Sonia said with joy!

"Congrats bro!" Manic said as he hugged Sonic.

"Thanks Manic."

Sonia hugged Sonic as well as they looked at the new family member.

"What's her/his name?" Sonia asked.

Y/N looked at Sonic as he smiled back.

"We were thinking of F/N (Favorite name)."

"I love it!"

"Same."

You and Sonic kissed gently and then looked at your child as s/he slightly opened her/his eyes. F/N looked at everyone quietly as Y/N smiled,

"Hi there F/N."

"Welcome to the family."

Everyone smiled at each other as Sonic hugged his new family.

Hope you enjoyed! This is a short story but hope you like it!