A new territory to explore

I have no idea what it means to be in 6th place in skinwalkers is it like a badge or award? Anyways I am happy either way to see my work is getting noticed :)
~~Y/n POV~~
I wake up somewhere in the cold and darkness "am I back in the cave? Was this all a dream?" I thought to myself slipping out of the extra storage space every thing was cold... I walked around it was a small tight space with weird antiques and old parts I could barely see I tried to feel an exit but felt a cold stone wall "what is this place" I wonder well at least I am not burning in the sun I decided to look threw the antiques to find something I could use while looking threw all the rubbish finally I found something it has an orange pattern, was small, and had a light bulb in it and had a switch I pointed it at me turning it on by accident it didn't burn me I just got dizzy and dropped the light flasher but I could see what in the room there was weird tools not like spears or bows or anything that I saw before I picked up one of the weird tools and held it was heavy I don't understand how anyone can hold it I look threw it more it had a weird feature where you can slide the front then it makes a noise it sounds like when you drop a rock down the canyon and it makes a loud echo and it dropped a weird-looking arrowhead or at least I assume then I noticed a small lever on it it was right underneath the thing where you slide it I didn't know what it is so I pulled the trigger -BLAM!- "OH GOD JESUS THAT'S LOUD!" I cursed in Navajo as my ears echoed in pain and falling onto my knees in agony I hear fast footsteps coming toward this dark place.
~~ Demomans POV~~
I was just sitting on me sofa when I heard a gunshot I dropped me scrumpeh making It shatter on the floor and someone yelling in some unknown language I was pissed at this point cus we already had our asses beaten by the blu team this morning and that was the last bottle in the fridge it's gonna be another month before we can get our daily shipments of food and drinks I sign and investigate where that gunshot came from maybe those blu team rats wanted to finish the job with one final blow by taking the briefcase I book it to where I heard the gunshot It came from the garage I opened the door sticky launcher in hand nothing was there it it was weird either way finding a gun on the floor and a flashlight turned on finally the rest of the team came we all started investigating what the hell happened.
~~Y/n POV~~
As I hear the footsteps growing louder I quickly hid in a small crawl space underneath the garbage then a man with an eyepatch and another weird-looking tool opened the door soon more men came into the room they turned on the light to see the mess I made "well so much for this room" I mutter I see the door and it's still wide open I try my best to quietly crawl out of space but made a FEW crinkle sounds and that apparently alerted them they all snapped their necks like an owl looking behind their back we kinda all just started staring at each other it was. . . kinda awkward, to be honest. . . I never really stared at multiple humans for this long. They look weird-looking expressly that one with the weird hat he's Skinner then a string!
Scout: ...
Soldier: ...
Sniper: ...
Demoman: ...
Y/n: ...
Scout: WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING?!?
Demoman: WHY THE HELL IS THAT THING WEARING FUXKING COYOTE PELT
Soldier: EVERYONES SCREAMING SO I'M SCREAMING TOO!
Y/n: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-
TBC...