2097 (second year)

Poland is claimed by belarus, and Belarus launches an invasion on the northern countries of Europe. Belarus is struggling so Russia to the rescue! Belarus successful claims north of Europe. An unexpected move, tbisili (Russia now owns Georgia)  is nuked by the united States. And millions are killed. Russia not knowing who the nuke came from declares war on India, the only country they know who has nukes.  India beats Russia in war and is forced to surrender which makes other countries laugh at Russia. Russia than attacks the Scandinavian countries and is successful with it Belarus attacks all of Europe and is helped by china north Korea and Russia and successfully takes it. The Africans fear them and decide to go neutral, except for uganda. Uganda supports Russia and is immediately attacked by the united States. uganda successful claimed by the united States. North Korea brags nukes and is immediately attacked by the united States.  The United States captures one. 3 to go. The United kingdom gets involved and attacks Belarus. Byelorussian troops are being pushed back out of Europe which triggers Russia and the UK gets attacked by Russia. Not to fret, Mexico and Canada send troops to the UK and Belarus is destroyed. 2 to go. But wait, whats that! Pakistan helps Russia? Late to the party but still great for them.