14

Namjoon's Pov

I got off work early today because today I just had to do some dance practice and some language classes.

I just came home now and thought that I should eat something.

I picked out ramyeon and coke and started making ramyeon I played TV in the background while i was cooking.

I started eating the food. And watching the TV.
....................................

I finished eating and was washing the dishes.

I went to the drawing room and sat on the sofa.

I checked my phone and there was a messages from dasom.

I clicked on it and there were some photos that she sent me.

I clicked on the photos and i was scared after seeing the photos.

I am pretty sure some sasaeng send those things to her I tried to call her but she wasn't picking up the call.

I was worried sick I called her so many times but she wasn't picking up the call.

I decided that I should go to her house. I took my car keys and went outside of my house.

______________________________________

Dasom's Pov

I woke up from the sleep. I went to wash my face and eat something.

After I finished doing that I picked up my phone to see if I got a reply from Namjoon or not.

As I opened my phone there were 50+ calls from Namjoon.

"Oh shit I messed up" I thought

I tried calling him but he didn't picked up I guess he's angry at me.

Few minutes later my house's doorbell rang.

I opened it and it was Namjoon.

"Are you okay? did they hurted you? I thought they did something to you that's why you didn't picked up my calls. You are fine right?"

He asked me so many questions I didn't knew how to reply to all of them.

"Namjoon I am okay first you calm down then ask me whatever you want okay?" I said

"First drink water come sit on the sofa everything is all right okay." I told him and made him sit on the sofa.

I went to the kitchen to bring him water.

I came with a glass of water in my hand.

"Take this drink it and than we can talk okay." I told him and he nodded

He drank the water and put it on the coffee table.

"Are you okay?" He asked me

"Yeah I am all right" I said

"So do you know who's that person who sent me those horrifying things?" I asked

"Yeah I am pretty sure they are a sasaeng whoever sent those things" He said

"Why weren't you picking up my calls?" He asked

"Uhm actually I was sleeping when you called me and my phone was also on mute so I didn't woke up from sleep. But I called you after but you didn't pick up the call." I said

"I was driving and was anxious about you and I was thinking what happened to you that you aren't picking up my calls."He said

"Sorry I was asleep" I said

"It's okay but thank god she didn't attack you." He said

"So today you are alone in the house?" He asked

"Yeah mom and dad went for a business trip and my sister is at her boyfriend's house. So yeah I am alone right now." I said

Just like that we were talking about different things.

I don't know what I feel towards Namjoon. Whenever I am close to him I feel so shy and my cheeks start to burn.

Am I in love with him. I really don't know.

Should I confess to him. But what would he say.

He would probably reject me because I am pretty sure he doesn't have feelings for me.