the hospital

y/n's pov:

i woke up.

in a hospital.

machines beeping. the clean smell of  hospitals. the feeling of the bed and the thinnest blankets known to man. the blinding white walls. and the dryness of my mouth when i realize what happened.

i went to a wizarding school, fought a dragon, dated the son of the most dangerous wizard and then. i died.

i died.

but now i sit in a muggle hospital. my heart rates speeds up. it beats so hard and fast that doctors and nurses run in here. tears running down my face while i scream "take me back! take me back!"

"ma'am. ma'am i going to need you to calm down." one of the nurses said. i had quit thrashing around but i was still crying and asking for them to "take me back"

"ms. miller you've been in a coma for two years." the doctor says.

"no i haven't! i've been at hogwarts! with my boyfriend mattheo!" i pleaded to them. but they all looked at me like i was crazy.

"y/n this is a very common thing with most coma cases. it was just a dream." he looked and talked down to me like i was a child.

"no. no! it wasn't a dream. i felt pain. li- like look at my arm. there's a scar from when my like mini dragon burnt me." i said at i rolled up the sleeve on my hospital gown so show where fucker burnt me when he coughed up fire. it was a third degree burn and mattheo took care of my arm every day.

but there was nothing there. not a scar or a mark. i checked my other arm to see if it was on that one but no.

"please y- you have to understand it happened. all of it. ple-" as soon as he walked in the room i stiffened. why the fuck was he here?

"y/n how are you my sweet little babygirl?" my so called father said as he kneeled by my bed.

"get the FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" i yelled as i scooted away from my worst nightmare. the heart rate machine stared beeping faster and the doctors rushed to calm me down. they all kept repeating "calm down. ma'am calm down." but i kept screaming and kicking. or that was until they pinned me down so the doctor could stab me with a needle full of stuff.

"count back from ten with me. ten. nine. eight. sev-" then my whole world turned black.

mattheo's pov:

i stormed through the manner. slamming doors. scaring house elves. fists clenched and breath heavy. until i reached the person i was looking for. my father

he was sitting at the head of the malfoys table, surrounded by fugitives. they all turned their head when i burst through the door. even the people i called my friends just stared at me blankly like the rest.

"my dearest child, what brings you here?" he grinned. he knew exactly what he did.

he took her back.

"cut the shit! you know what you did!" i barked. he stood up, his grin getting wider by the second. 

"so you found out?" he guessed. his lack of emotion was pissing me off more. he strolled over to me and stopped right infront of my face.

"why did you do it?" i wondered out loud but he looked at me blankly. "why did you take her from me?" i cried out apparently i didn't notice that i started crying. crying for her

he looked at me dumbfounded. like he couldn't believe what i just said. his grin faded and the anger i've been waiting for finally came.

"look at yourself my boy. you've gotten too attached. your crying over a girl. no less a muggle." he said as he caressed my cheek with his nasty nails. the tone is what caught me off guard. his tone made him sound like mother.

"she is a muggleborn! and the best damn wizard in this school!" i "calmly" explained yet he just walked away until i yelled,"and i only did the same thing you did to mom."

he turned around, the fire of rage burning in his eyes. nonetheless i didn't regret what i said "we. don't. speak. of that atrocious women again. DO YOU HEAR ME?" he hissed. he was one again face to face with me. i said nothing. did nothing.

he turned back a few steps, turned around wand in hand and ever so monotony said "crucio!"

i didn't feel the curse, i've gotten used to it over my years. but yet i still felt pain.

the pain of her being gone. the pain of knowing my father will betray everyone for nothing. the pain my mother has said i always would feel. the pain of him hurting me for his stunts.

all of it hit me at that moment.

y/n's pov:

i woke up in an even brighter room then before only it was quiter. some might say to quite.

"why me?"

i shot up when i heard a voice. it wasn't a familiar voice but i still took some comfort in it.  it came from around the corner, i tried to get up but my legs felt like jelly.

"hello? where are we?" i asked

"we are in a little place i call hell but other people call it the partner room."

"the partner room?"

"the partner room. they put two kids together in a room until they help each other with whatever they are dealing with. for instance, i blacked out for a week and now they think i have dementia."

i didn't know what to say, or if i should say anything. he wasn't talking directly to me. he was kinda on a rant.

he walked out from behind the corner. he was tall, had curly, black that had a part of blue in it . he was covered in ear piercings and had one under his bottom lip. he looked a little older than me but it was hard to tell.

"what are you here for?" he asked staring at me with his green eyes.

"it's hard to explain but i was in this world where i was a witch at a wizarding school in scotland. i fought dragons, i killed a guy, i dated the son of the dangerous wizard. and then, i died. but when i woke up i was in the hospital, they told me i was in a two year coma and it was just a dream." tears streamed down my face, i but my lip to try and control them but i couldn't. "but i know what i saw and experienced. i experienced life, pain, love and death."

the strange teen said nothing for a while just looked at me in the eye. after a while he shook his head muttered, "your even crazier then me," when walked back behind the corner.

a/n note:
suprise i'm back again bc y'all asked for it.

btw this is "strange teen"

but please don't be a silent reader

1190 words