Kitty Softpaws

You were in the library again, looking for a scroll when all of a sudden you were somewhere completely different. "Puss." you sighed. "What do you want? You're not in trouble right now. And- and what the heck is this?"

You gestured to Puss' beard, "Oh, hello!" Perrito said with exitement. "Uh, hey." you said back. "So, I know this thing summons you," Puss held up your chi, "But you try kill me and now you're protecting me?"

"Because you're down to your last life, yuchun de(stupid)." you smacked him on the head, "How'd you know that?" he asked. "I'm the giver of life, bendan(dumbas)." Puss stayed silent, "Why are we here?"

"I need the map to the wishing star and Jack Horner has it." he entered a vent, "Puss, I'm not fitting down there." you then climbed to the window and up to the there. You were about to jump down when someone grabbed your tail.

You kicked the figure back and took out your Katana, standing there was Po. "Po!? What are you doing here?" you asked. "Master Shifu asked me to keep an eye on you for something, I'm just about to ask what you're doing."

"I'm helping someone, go home." you said as walked to another winodw, "Sheesh, okay." Po said as he walked away back to China. You felt another presence behind you, "What now?" you turned around and was face to face with the wolf from yesterday.

Fear built up in your body, "I just love the smell of fear." he said as he dragged his sickles accross the glass floor. "Don't do that, land(wolf), you'll break the damn glass." you pushed him onto the concrete part of the building.

"Why are you helping that gato?" the wolf asked you, "Because he is down to his last life and I'm not letting him die to YOU or any stupid reason." you pointed your Katana at his throat, "If you even try to hurt him, I will not hesitate."

"Sure you won't, darling." he dissapeared and you blushed, "Stupid." you walked back to the glass window and jumped through it.

Jack was talking to the sisters and Puss made his way down the vent. He signaled you to open the chest while he came down. You took out your katana and started unlocking the chest. "Just use your claws." Puss whispered.

You glared at him and continued to open the chest with your katana. Puss climbed down to you and opened the chest and took out the map, but then got kicked in the face, "Puss?" the black cat asked.

"Kitty?" Puss asked. "Puss." Kitty said angerly, "Kitty~" Kitty kicked Puss in the face. "Y/n? What're they doing here?!"

"They're helping me." Puss told Kitty then took the map, "This is my job."

"No, this is mine! I double crossed the bears." "They tried to hire me earlier today." Puss smiled, "Well, they tried to hire me two weeks ago." Kitty had a cocky smirk. "Guess you were plan B." you told Puss. "Hey!"