Chapter 1: The Plan/Free Slushies

Perla was sleeping peacefully in her twin-sized bed, dreaming about being a humongous rat, going around the filthy, smelly sewers of New York City hunting down and eating tiny rats. Her phone began to vibrate, and ring loudly to the tone of D City Rock - Anarchy. Perla was in such a deep slumber that she didn't notice her phone blaring the loud music, so she continued on with her dream. Suddenly, a rock came flying through Perla's window, shattering the glass into tiny-little pieces, and landing all over on her bedroom floor. Still, Perla was dead asleep, she hadn't even flinched from the loud glass shattering.

A voice could be heard coming from outside the window screaming her name, yet Perla remained unfazed by the yelling. Suddenly a ladder is perfectly placed and leaned up against the bottom of Perla's window. A mere seconds later, a head popped out from the window revealing that it was Kelsey.

Kelsey stuck her hand through the hole that she had made with the rock, and turned a small handle to unlock the window, she then proceeded to push up the window. Once she had the whole window wide open, she climbed through and made her way carefully into Perla's bedroom, avoiding the glass that was on the floor. She reached the side of Perla's bed, and there she stared at Perla's motionless body.

Kelsey placed a hand on Perla's soft face-cheek. She took a deep breath before giving her a hard slap across her cheek, which left a big, red handprint on her face, and yet still Perla remained unfazed. Kelsey took a long sigh before removing the blanket off of Perla, and lifting up Perla's shirt revealing her chest and stomach. Kelsey chuckled to herself for what she was planning on doing to Perla. She reached out her arms towards Perla's chest, and proceeded to shock her with defibrillators that were in her hands.

"AHHH!!!" Perla yelled out in pain as she jerked up out of bed.

"WHAT THE FUCK? WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR?" An angry Perla looked up at Kelsey, who quickly tossed aside the defibrillators.

"SHUT UP PERLA!" Kelsey smacks Perla's mouth with sass.

"Listen, Perla. I have devastating news that you definitely need to hear ASAP!" Kelsey said as she climbed into bed with Perla.

Kelsey pulled out her phone to show Perla her YouTube channel.

"Look, Perla, all my videos have gotten demonetized. Every. Single. One."

"Ah-ha, bitch you totally deserve that," Perla snickered.

"Well, in that case take a look at your channel."

Perla pulled out her phone and pulled up her YouTube channel, and sure enough every single video on her channel had been demonetized too.

"Oh-no, lord, what did I do this time to displease the YouTube Gods?" Perla cried out to Kelsey, as she leaned on Kelsey's chest, and sobbed all over her leaving snot and tears on her shirt.

"Ewww! Perla, you got your slimy boogers all over me," Kelsey pushed Perla away and looked dead into her eyes before speaking in a serious tone.

"Listen, Perla. Right now we're totally screwed on making money. We currently have no source of income for paying our rent and bills. Which is a valid reason to be crying and freaking out right now, but we're both strong, and independent women. We'll have to just suck it up, and find some other way of obtaining money."

"How about we start an OnlyFans together?" Perla gave Kelsey a smirk look before leaning in closer to Kelsey and started kissing her neck.

"NO!" Kelsey retaliated Perla's kisses with a hard slap on her mouth, which made Perla jump back in pain and in shock.

"That's gaaay," Kelsey said as she climbed out of bed and started pointing at Perla, while calling her gay slurs like dyke.

Perla started crying, tears of waterfalls were coming down her face, as she sat there alone in bed like a total loser. Sksksksks.

A few minutes of Perla crying goes by before Kelsey clears her throat, and begins to comfort a miserable looking Perla.

"There-there sweetie, everything will be all fine and peachy," Kelsey says as she rubs Perla's back in a slow circular motion.

Kelsey looks at Perla, who was still crying harshly into a pillow that she was using for comfort.

"Tell you what, Perla," Kelsey said while lifting up Perla's chin, and looking passionately into her eyes.

"I already have a plan in mind for making money, and if that plan doesn't go quite well for us, then we'll start an OnlyFans together. How does that sound?"

Perla wiped the tears from her eyes with the back of her hand, before nodding to Kelsey.

"Y-you really mean that, Kelsey?" Perla sniffled.

"I do."

Perla with a sparkle in her eyes, reaches out her arms for Kelsey. Kelsey gives into Perla's adorableness and leans in to give Perla a hug.

"Alright, Perla, put your shoes on and get ready."

"Huh, where are we going, Kelsey?"

"To 7-Eleven."

"Are we getting slushies!? I want red."

"Sort of, just not in the way you're expecting."

"Huh, what do you mean by that, Kelsey?"

Kelsey lifts up her shirt to reveal a glock that was tucked halfway into her pants.

"We're going to be getting free slushies."